Brian

British humor thread

@diabeetus @ThePenguin @DrLee @Gawd @Hidingmaster @kbraszzz and @Bach, close this before a mass shitstorm happens, They came on teamspeak and pokemon trade to start steaming pantload.

Yes please. I'd rather not argue with these ignorant people.

@diabeetus @ThePenguin @DrLee @Gawd @Hidingmaster @kbraszzz and @Bach, close this before a mass shitstorm happens, They came on teamspeak and pokemon trade to start steaming pantload.

A moderator should ban this propaganda from this forum. This is a clear example of why the world needs feminism.

- derp, recently gilded moderator of /r/feminism

Greetings fellow furries and video gamers. I highly suggest you British people form a sense of humor so you may too enjoy the funny memes over on the website, reddit.com. It has come to my attention that you do not enjoy anything because you are a member of religion, and only the enlightened such as an atheist as myself could truly understand humor. I'll be back in 20 minutes to check on this thread as I'm fresh out of Doritos and mountain dew.

- moderator of /r/all

You don't know how to use google? Dumbass

Excuse me sir, I am forced to report you to the reddit mods for advocating hatred of those with less than 100 IQ. Please no longer visit this website or there will be consequences.

- moderator of r/mensrights