ANormalSpy

Admin/moderator abuse

Don't know where else to report this but admins/moderators Vaporeon and Bach were blocking doors in the nimbusland map, killing Blue team en masse while using godmode, and then proceeded to kick all of Blue team, myself included. This behavior shouldn't come from people you expect to be pillars of the community. Anyone care to resolve this? Because clearly your actual staff aren't.

post it in the damn admin abuse section!

admins/moderators Vaporeon and Bach were blocking doors in the nimbusland map, killing Blue team en masse while using godmode, and then proceeded to kick all of Blue team, myself included.
No proof of this.

@Bach @Vaporeon @kbraszzz @SixtyFortressStaff

@Vaporeon and @Bach tags for your reply

I have never seen Vaporeon abuse. He is very trust worthy from what i have seen. and Bach knows better than to just straight out abuse powers unless it is fun for the rest of the server or humorous. Again, no evidence so unless witness's want to say something then i think we are done after vaporeon and bachs statements.

Lol You've GOT to be kidding me right?

1. No evidence on the thread means it's already invalid.

2. Vaporeon kicked you as well as about FIVE others after repeatedly being asked to move after you all sitting there in front of the door for 15 minutes. Kindly might I add.

3. I did the same yes. I will admit this. But this was to allow a large fight between the two teams. I have no evidence of this as well so my word has to do. (Not to mention it was for a minute, if that. And @Vaporeon did express concern for this by moving my fat ass out of the way)

BUT. BIG ASS BUTT.

Not once. NOT. ONCE. Had we abused god whilst doing any of this (which you also have no proof of)

I've not once had any issues with @Vaporeon and abuse of powers so I'm just going to close this now.

So please. Next time. Before you talk about abuse of the Division Manager and a trusted mod. Get evidence please. :)

-Closed