Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I have been playing on the Goldenrod City server for almost a year now, and I love the community and the Mods are just. I am friends with a few other members, such as Jolteon, as well as other Eeveelutions. I have always thought about joining the community officially, but never actually followed through the process. I wish to be part of Xenogamers in a more official manner, instead of a random that plays on the serever occasionally. I thank you for considering the application, and I wish you the best.

Glaceon

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Glaceon♥ The Iciest

Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I have been playing on the Goldenrod City server for almost a year now, and I love the community and the Mods are just. I am friends with a few other members, such as Jolteon, as well as other Eeveelutions. I have always thought about joining the community officially, but never actually followed through the process. I wish to be part of Xenogamers in a more official manner, instead of a random that plays on the serever occasionally. I thank you for considering the application, and I wish you the best.

Glaceon

+1 great m8 hes a pretty cool guy and i think hed be a very good addon to the xG community

A: 10

M: 10