Chorito

Chorito - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Lol Nube

Steam ID:

Information:

Yesterday I was banned for vote banning a guy who was constantly massfreekilling. I don't see why I would be banned for this, and the guy who was massing wasn't even temp-banned.

Got on when this happened. Chorito's started a voteban against a guy, while I was on, and so I consulted KB and Bach. You urged them to ban him, while I was there, and so I told you to stop votebanning. From then the next round started, you freekilled me, and so I went to talk to Bach and he said to drop the hammer. You have been told previously to not voteban, and instead contact a mod. This combined with abuse, freekilling and disrespect earned you a perm. @Bach @kbraszzz

Got on when this happened. Chorito's started a voteban against a guy, while I was on, and so I consulted KB and Bach. You urged them to ban him, while I was there, and so I told you to stop votebanning. From then the next round started, you freekilled me, and so I went to talk to Bach and he said to drop the hammer. You have been told previously to not voteban, and instead contact a mod. This combined with abuse, freekilling and disrespect earned you a perm. @Bach [uSER=2889]@kbraszzz[/u

dont forget that he also avoided ban[/uSER]

LOL NO -1.

Kid was a constant troll and bugged the fuck out of me. He should have been more careful. You were always a problem and you finally got what you deserved. Also, gg on wasting the donator. I speak for alot of people saying this. @Goblin

Not to mention after the ban failed, you joined back, learned you were being banned, and left before it could be properly done. An innocent man doesn't run.