OhGeez

Oh Geez' Departing

Wouldn't this be considered leaving, though..?

Last time i checked, you don't need to do anything in this clan anyway. No need to be so down about it

That really actually is very down about it. You are right now Debbie Downer. I became Member only because I liked the Clan and stuff. Members can downvote and upvote stuff. That was kind of the job of being a Member. Members are demoted anyway for inactivity, so it must be their job to be active. You're extremely down.

That really actually is very down about it. You are right now Debbie Downer. I became Member only because I liked the Clan and stuff. Members can downvote and upvote stuff. That was kind of the job of being a Member. Members are demoted anyway for inactivity, so it must be their job to be active. You're extremely down.

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

That really actually is very down about it. You are right now Debbie Downer.(Wat?) I became Member only because I liked the Clan and stuff. Members can downvote and upvote stuff. That was kind of the job of being a Member. Members are demoted anyway for inactivity, so it must be their job to be active. You're extremely down.

Wat?

stealing this thread since no more comments to tell you that you sound pretty ignorant here.

by your logic in this post: if 70% of the server votes yes to my vote "should i slay @all at a funny time" then i can mass slay for no reason whatsoever other than a vote said i could. If there are "fun commands" that you aren't allowed to use (p.s. you're not allowed to use them, not "you can use them if a couple people agree to it") then it would need a 100% server vote yes, and if anyone new joins they would have to immediately stop until another 100% vote passes

People should not "gather evidence" they should enjoy the game not go after someone they don't like by recording any time they are there. record a demo of every time you play like matsi or dont record them unless you see some bad steaming pantload start to go down.

bashing admins for doing their job is how you weed out shitty admins who 1) do it wrong 2) suck at it 3) are over-stretching their power or 4) get rid of shitters who can't take harsh criticism. if you can't handle somebody saying that you suck at being an admin, then you don't deserve even mod. If you can't just respect someone not naming names either even if they are indirectly shooting it at you, then you also don't even deserve mod.

Note: this isn't only aimed at you, but the general idea of what most of the newer generation of staff thinks. this is why none of you were ever considered for DM, and will most likely be nothing more than a mod always on risk of demotion (unless you suck kbrasz and bachs beef n' fixins.)

I agree that people should just enjoy the game, that's what it should be like. Also, the 70% vote was laid out by Kbraszzle and Bach, and it's used for the fun commands.

I don't want anyone to look at this like I'm leaving, goodbye. I'm going to be slightly less active on TF2 (more than I have in the past few weeks) and I just won't have [xG] in my name. Not much will be changing.

I think he means leaving the clan just not our servers?

I agree that people should just enjoy the game, that's what it should be like. Also, the 70% vote was laid out by Kbraszzle and Bach, and it's used for the fun commands.

We should keep this post relatable to the topic rather than bringing up stuff like this.

@Dethman You're right, but people will see a lot less of me.

We should keep this post relatable to the topic rather than bringing up stuff like this.

@Dethman You're right, but people will see a lot less of me.

Just replying to what Chrono said.