Legend

Can We Do Something

There are over one hundred maps on the server. You could always not play the same map over and over again :3
The other maps arent great and get RTV'ed as soon as possible. YOU COULD ALWAYS ADD A FEW MORE HUNDRED to make it fun again

Don't a few of those maps(?) crash the server and reset everything over again anyway?

Removing admins probably won't help.. (That is, if there IS any left, kek) I don't blame them for not playing (If you want the full reason, then ask)

also, finding new, fun, STABLE maps isn't so damn easy, @Legend . link some.

not to mention, that fun won't last long to be completely honest, it's all just gonna turn stale fast and easily

I thought that was the Division Leader's responsibility. Either way, I would suggest making another thread titled "CS:S MiniGames Map Requests" (the old one is pretty old), that way those who still play can request ones they think would be neat and such

I thought that was the Division Leader's responsibility. Either way, I would suggest making another thread titled "CS:S MiniGames Map Requests" (the old one is pretty old), that way those who still play can request ones they think would be neat and such

Division leader. Ha. We don't have one. Checkmate.

So basically demoting ALL of our staff, except for Jubens? Yeah....no

wow r00d remember me and @Lithium

but for real i think that its not a bad idea, maybe we can have people submit some mg maps they think are cool(im gonna look through some right now and edit them in later), and we should probably demote some of the REALLY inactive staff like deathgod if he even comes around here anymore

ok so its hard to find non-course/multigame maps but i found a few

mg_car_survival_v4 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA

mg_sky_he (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA

mg_dc_course_fixed (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA

mg_wipeout2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA

mg_awp_multigames_fix (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA

and an updated version of smee tower that i think @Legend would like

mg_smee_tower_defuse (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) - GAMEBANANA