Maso

Need Refunded On Credits For A Title That I Never Received

Hello, I know that that the HUB system is not working but I wasn't aware of that when I purchased an "Assassin" title on the jurf server (192.223.26.26:27015) with 5,000 credits. It took my credits without confirmation and the title does not show in my inventory. While I understand that this issue may not be resolved until the HUB system is fixed, I wanted to post this for archive.

Name: Derpyro

steam3ID: [u:1:41110041]

steamID32: STEAM_0:1:20555020

Additonaly, I suggest that you guys halt the ability to purchase HUB items on the jurf server so this will not happen to others.

Thanks,

Maso (aka Derpyro)

wats a jurf server

[xG] Surf (192.223.26.26:27015)

That was a typo. Jurfing is actually a thing in on jump servers that means jump + surf. Youtube "jump_jurf", it's a fun map :D

I shouldn't worry. Hub should come back soon and then you will have your title, along with anyone else who bought something from HUB whilst it is broken.

I wasn't aware Hub was broken. Has this sorta thing been happening a lot?

Sourcemod 1.7 breaks the store. It uses WritePackCell to store function callbacks, and you need to change it to be WritePackFunction. You might need to use "#pragma newdecls required". There might be other changes required. This fork for store works with 1.7

Sourcemod 1.7 breaks the store. It uses WritePackCell to store function callbacks, and you need to change it to be WritePackFunction. You might need to use "#pragma newdecls required". There might be other changes required. This fork for store works with 1.7

Alright so I will do a mass update for all servers and the store plugin sometime this week.

Ok just updated all TF2 servers to 1.7 and the store plugin as well. Also [uSERGROUP=5]@Division Leader[/uSERGROUP] need to change 'xenogamers.org' to 'xenogamers.com' as I'm not sure if we will continue to own .org for much longer.

Excellent, if the hub system is up and running, may I have the "Assassin" title or 5,000 credits to buy the "Assassin" title please? I just checked both my /credits and /inventory and it seems that the broken hub system took the 5,000 credits without rewarding me with the "Assassin" title.

On a side note, the gifting feature is broke. One can drop credits on the floor however, if someone were to give credits directly to a person, it will not work. I was in the server with xG | April and gifted her 190 credits. When she accepted, the credits did not go to her inventory and it took 190 credits out of my inventory. Basically, the Hub system took the credits out of my inventory and did not reward them to April (even though she accepted). I also tested the gift system with a title (Lady [250 Credits]) and once again, the Hub system took the title out of my inventory and did not give the title to April. For science, I wasted another 440 credits :D

Ok just updated all TF2 servers to 1.7 and the store plugin as well. Also [uSERGROUP=5]@Division Leader[/uSERGROUP] need to change 'xenogamers.org' to 'xenogamers.com' as I'm not sure if we will continue to own .org for much longer.

@kbraszzz

Did you equip them in your inventory? I used to think it was just taking my credits till I checked the inventory

There are no titles in my inventory. As explained in previous posts, the broken Hub took 5,000 credits without conformation and did not reward me with the title.