Akatsuki

New Division Maybe?

depends on how well the population is gunna be. Plus, if it keeps the population.

Servers cost money, and money doesn't grow on trees. They game is already hyped, but what if it comes out to be complete shit? If we make servers for it right off the bat, theres goes money we could have used on something more important.

It would be nice to get a new div, but ya never know.

depends on how well the population is gunna be. Plus, if it keeps the population.

Servers cost money, and money doesn't grow on trees. They game is already hyped, but what if it comes out to be complete steaming pantload? If we make servers for it right off the bat, theres goes money we could have used on something more important.

It would be nice to get a new div, but ya never know.

Holy sh*t do you proof read?

Do we know that we can get a server I mean it is Blizzard after all... they'll have their servers. But once again only time will tell. Also I'm pretty hyped for Overwatch. :D

I like the idea of a new division for Overwatch but I agree with everyone else on this. We should wait a few months after release and see if the community dies down, and if not then I am all up for a server and division for Overwatch if its a good game.

I'm gonna go with no even when it does come out. Blizzard is Blizzard. I have a little noncombat pet on WoW from the 2005 Blizzcon. I've been a fan for years. There's no damn way it'll be easy to make your own server on that thing.

If it's possible, it'll be exactly like WoW private servers, which of course, is hard as hell.

Plus the game isn't out and it's overhyped so I mean.

I'm gonna go with no even when it does come out. Blizzard is Blizzard. I have a little noncombat pet on WoW from the 2005 Blizzcon. I've been a fan for years. There's no damn way it'll be easy to make your own server on that thing.

If it's possible, it'll be exactly like WoW private servers, which of course, is hard as hell.

Plus the game isn't out and it's overhyped so I mean.

Overhyped? Nahhhhh, it's a fun game, but I wouldn't say overhyped. Ubishit overhypes things, this game has enough hype to get it going. Plus, it's coming this Fall. (Around August time)