Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Well I've been on the server for a year, a lot of people know me on JB 2, and my Reputation is also nice on JB 1 and Deathrun, I've played Saxton Hale and can easily do the trade type function. I'm currently a Donor (rank 2 out of 4) and I enjoy tf2, I can do pretty much every game you have on your list of servers and, honestly thats all. I don't have anything special to say but I love the server and would love to be a member on it :)

You're not allowed to double clan

In the past people have been allowed to have 2 clans as long as they don't have conflicting servers (same types).

As long as the other CLs agree/Division leader i don't see it being a problem. I tried looking up BMK but couldn't access the website for them to verify their games/servers.

Guys I just want to say I talked to dethman and honestly me and hobo ain't that great of friends, he's a sub for our team yes he probs will go main next season it doesn't matter if he has beef with you I don't want to associate with it im willing to talk to anyone about this if you want to add me, nobody can influence the choices I make for myself so I wouldn't worry about the friendship me and hobo have it isn't crazy

It doesn't make any sense why Hobo is relevant here in the first place. I mean, sure he's on your team, but that doesn't mean you're going to be Hobo 2.0