Waimalu

So Why Exactly Are You Leaving?

Some/most of the people that have left because of drama but what exact drama are you talking about. Don't just say everyone in general. Be specific. Because to be honest i haven't seen much "drama" lately. I just want to try help people deal with whatever they think is wrong with this clan.

(Basically a complaints thread)

This may have been a bad idea ;-;

Bach has been talking about leaving for many months, it was really no suprise.

Forge was going to leave with bach.

Everyone else is just hoping on the train of leaving for no reason unless they actually say it.

OP did not say hello or goodbye. I demand swift and decisive action for this injustice in the Hello/Goodbye section :Old Man:

However, I will say that I will promptly -1 anyone (who didn't provide legitimate reasoning other than to stir shit up) involved in the "train" who posts a Member Submission some time in the future. Gets pretty annoying when people go through a max exodus then re-apply sometime in the future thinking they can just throw our beautiful clan aside and then pick it back up where they left it.

maybe i should 'leave' and then come back 2 weeks later because I miss xG then get mad that i dont get mod back and then leave again

even if i left and re-applied there aren't 20 cs:s people to +1 so rip