JohnHoston

So Much Rip And Not Much Love.

kbye mvp:all admoons and mooderators ayylmaobye

Sorry, I had to do that. This past few weeks there has been a few people leaving xG and not coming back. In most of all threads they conclude to this drama. This DRAMA shall not be an excuse to leave the brotherhood that we are all part of. Together we make xG, and even the people who left are a piece of that but we still connect, do not let this be a domino effect. I quote Bach's saying that we have some "middle school drama"? So be it! Sometimes we act like a bunch of childs but also think of the good times we had. There has to be at least one moment in xG where it made your day better. That is why we are all here. ON THE INTERNET. We come here to relax, chat with friends and forget all that stuff in our lives that make us depressed. That might not be you but it is to me. I've gone on xG and met lots of good people on the way. I had fun and learned all about the xG Brotherhood. So I joined, later on people realized how much of a douche bag I was. I think the reason for this is because I bring all the negative from my life towards the internet and just be a plain asshole to everyone. I should not be doing that. We come here for fun. Let's only bring good feelings and belonging in the brotherhood. This is XenoGamers.

Please stay.

Hi, My name is JohnHoston. Nice to meet you.