Scootaloo

Well Xg...it's Been A Pleasure.

Lately, things have been very temperamental around xG. Often times, I feel like there’s too much bickering and too much fighting among our members to justify the time that I put into doing what I do. Lots of times I feel like the only reason many of us are here is due to habit and never actually wanting to contribute to make xG a better place.

Whoo hoo! Secret message!

Just as I have had a difficult time watching many of my friends leave our clan, this post comes as a difficult measure. Usually, I wouldn’t be so long-winded about it, but I really feel that my feelings need to be heard. Sometimes, I wish that the level of stress I have to put up with as an Admin on xG was a lot lower, but alas it isn’t. There have been many moments where I simply had to stop and ask myself “What am I doing here?”

Kudos to those who found it in them to stick around as long as you have. I feel like that’s quite an accomplishment. Despite all of this, however, I have decided that it is time for me to step down and leave xG. Don’t take it upon yourself to try and persuade me otherwise. I’ve made my decision. Now, it’s time for me to be moving on. Getting along with most of you has proven to be too difficult to keep maintenance on.

If any of you harbor some sort of anger towards me, I can understand. Many of you, I consider close friends, so I don’t exactly expect a lot of whiplash, but I know some of you have butted heads with me in the past, so I’m ready to never speak with a few of you again.

Make sure to check the first letter of each sentence!

Never have I been apart of a community that was so often divided. Often times I sit back and just laugh about how immature and childish the members of our clan can be. Then, I had an epiphany: I don’t need to be here for this nonsense any longer.

Giving into my inner desires to never have to deal with this drama again has been absolutely relieving. Out of madness I venture forth to find brighter and greener pastures. In due time, I’m sure I’ll find another community that will actually have respect for one another, instead of a bunch of mindless idiots fighting with each other and spouting stupid-ass dank memes until they literally go insane with one another. Never again will I look back. Grasp for me to stay all you want, but it’s high time I stop babysitting the meme lords and actually find a group of mature individuals who can carry on like normal-ass human beings.

Alas, I will miss many of you. Now comes the time for the sad goodbyes. Yes, I said it: I will miss many of you, and will keep you added as friends on Steam for hopefully the next long while. Who is it that I’ll miss, you ask? Hell, it’s gonna be the people I tag in this post. Every single one of you is a hell of a person and I’m glad xG at least brought us together. Ready the tears, ladies and gents. Envision an xG without Scootaloo, because it’s about to happen.

@Moosty @Vector @Hachi @Liekos @kbraszzz @Bach @Tomahawk @Kart @Tekage @Kypari @SaNMiTTaNz @BelloWaldi @ArminArmout @Rejects @RinAoi @Cr1TiKaL @Dethman @SinlyXD @Ghosty @Gorillabot3000 @ChickenPanda @Flareon@Literally my friends list.

HAHA I GOT FIRST TAG FUCK YOU MOOSTY.

I'll miss you TONS scoot. We have way too many damn memories, and it's been fantastic with you being here. The TF2 division will continue shitstorming in your name. Have a fantastic life my man.