Ohstopyou

New Rule - Community Vote/opinion

Should we add a rule against building teleporters to the Miltank trap to troll?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a rule against building teleporters to the Miltank trap to troll?

• No
    • Yes

Multiple people have complained to me about people building teleporters to the miltank in the gym, and then killing them once they make it through. Technically this is trolling, but there is no specific rule against doing it.

I want the opinion of the community to see who actually disagrees with this. Let me know what you guys think!

Screenshot of the area: Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Example

@Hachi

If the teleporter is in the killzone, it's teamkilling which we have a rule against. I've enforced this before, it should definitely explicitly be a rule. +1

@Vector brought it to my attention on the server, he would have an opinion about this.

+1 lol bad shottie. I've asked KB about this before and he said it was OK (I think he misunderstood me.)

@Rejects @metalslug53 @kbraszzz

Yee i +1 this so people can stop placing teleporters near overpowered cow and get insta-killed by it and protect the not so smart people who knowingly go into the teleporter and get killed by it and complain about it.

Really?!? This needs to be written as a rule? Does noone have common sense in this clan?!

Doing something like that breaks multiple rules... you can't troll or TK or help the other team.

Really?!? This needs to be written as a rule? Does noone have common sense in this clan?!

Doing something like that breaks multiple rules... you can't troll or TK or help the other team.

Sure, it breaks multiple rules, but you'll still get those randoms that don't think it does. Writing a rule specifically addressing the situation is a good way to ensure it doesn't happen.

Sure, it breaks multiple rules, but you'll still get those randoms that don't think it does. Writing a rule specifically addressing the situation is a good way to ensure it doesn't happen.

It's a good thing the randoms aren't the ones that get to decide if something is or isn't breaking a rule... writing rules to specify everything that sound be pretty obvious is the reason the rules consist of multiple pages of stuff and noone is going to read through it all, if you're going to do it maybe at least make a "full page" list of rules that's linked at the top of the motd, rather than extending the MOTD to cover every little thing.

Point is, staff should already be stopping things like this when they see it. :(