Moosty

Highlander 2: Electric Boogaloo

Sign ups for next season are live. Team is currently Steel. Season starts early June. We have plenty of time to get a roster set up, or change Divisions if need be. I still want to lead and play heavy. Last years team has first dibs on roster spots. Season 16 get hype. If you want to play, have an opinion on division changes, or want to tell us how bad we are post here! let's do this shizz.

Unfortunately, North American players only. if we have enough euro players to set up a team, whether it be 6v6, 4v4, or highlander. I will gladly help you guys set it up

I will do engineer pleasironi, If it is early june then i can make 90% of those.

I think we suck so hard that we might need to go into iron. We suck at steel :c

Because of last season's team coordination, your co-leader votes for moving down to iron, Moosty. It's a good starting place, and I say once we go at LEAST 4-4, we can consider going to steel.

You know I will play medic either way, but I would definitely think iron is a good move.

I wanna play m8, I've played enough dodge ball to deflect any potential homing missiles the enemy might use against us. I do wanna play if room though.