Chrono

Kypari - Team Fortress 2

Heres the reality, you started out by directly insulting rabid, who had said nothing to you at all, knowing it would pull him into talking fudge to you. you tried to get a negative response from him. you constantly edged him on, trying to get him to say worse and worse.

You've got those parts wrong.

ai.imgur.com_TmbLEsm.thumb.png.0a9e8a32dce1b002266132e32e0fbdb7.png

I posted mine AFTER. I edited my post to make it more aggressive because that's when I saw his message. That's why I got angry.

I didn't try to get a negative response because I didn't know that he had already posted.

I didn't get him to say worse and worse, I was just responding with my thoughts. It wasn't intentional.

It's pretty twisted how staff members will just will skip warning to banning with some people.

Kypari is one of the best TF2 Moderators I've seen. Plus, he's pretty much the only one on during the morning in the UK and so demoting him would mean rule breakers then. Therefore, reducing the population.

Demoting Kypari would be a very bad decision.

However, a forum ban, I agree with.

Kypari is one of the best TF2 Moderators I've seen. Plus, he's pretty much the only one on during the morning in the UK and so demoting him would mean rule breakers then. Therefore, reducing the population.

Demoting Kypari would be a very bad decision.

However, a forum ban, I agree with.

just because he is the only staff member on at a time to deal with potential rule breakers doesn't make him a good staff member. nor does not having staff reduce population. simply find another staff member that plays those times, or for the good of the servers, someone can step up and play even when they want to watch their morning cartoons to regulate. all else fails, your players seem to not know about the forums, they could make ban requests etc. and not be scared the leaders will ban them :wink:

You've got those parts wrong.

[attach=full]21404[/attach]

I posted mine AFTER. I edited my post to make it more aggressive because that's when I saw his message. That's why I got angry.

I didn't try to get a negative response because I didn't know that he had already posted.

I didn't get him to say worse and worse, I was just responding with my thoughts. It wasn't intentional.

It's pretty twisted how staff members will just will skip warning to banning with some people.

i honestly hope you grow up one day. you're an immature kid, you take anything and everything as the most hateful speech possible to you, instead of ignoring a joke post in a thread by someone. notice how nobody except you took his response serious?

i honestly hope you grow up one day. you're an immature kid, you take anything and everything as the most hateful speech possible to you, instead of ignoring a joke post in a thread by someone. notice how nobody except you took his response serious?

A joke post? Um, no. He was stating what he thought of me and was aggressive. I also had issues with him before this thread. That's why I responded with what I did.

People take things in different ways and it is not just because they are less mature or "need to grow up"

Also, kypari is a good moderator and has not abused his power once. He brings and in my opinion kept a lot of regulars from leaving. He is friendly to them and enforces the rules very effectively. Yes he lashes out at times but does not mean he should be demoted for it. This is a forum situation not a server one. Plus if someone you truly hate with a passion makes a post negatively about you you would probably do the same thing.

just because he is the only staff member on at a time to deal with potential rule breakers doesn't make him a good staff member. nor does not having staff reduce population. simply find another staff member that plays those times, or for the good of the servers, someone can step up and play even when they want to watch their morning cartoons to regulate. all else fails, your players seem to not know about the forums, they could make ban requests etc. and not be scared the leaders will ban them :wink:

I already stated that he's a good staff member anyways.

However, when I'm on servers, Kypari is a great moderator. He keeps the servers under control

And I also stated that he has befriended many regulars. His demotion would result in them being pissed off and quitting the servers. (Not even over reacting or whatever, this genuinely would happen. You should see the people who play)

and has befriended MANY of the regulars. He's a lot easier to get along with in-game.

There are no other members online at the time. At best, members like @Kurama would be on. But I can guarentee that "Kurama" is a new name to you.

People take things in different ways and it is not just because they are less mature or "need to grow up"

Also, kypari is a good moderator and has not abused his power once. He brings and in my opinion kept a lot of regulars from leaving. He is friendly to them and enforces the rules very effectively. Yes he lashes out at times but does not mean he should be demoted for it. This is a forum situation not a server one. Plus if someone you truly hate with a passion makes a post negatively about you you would probably do the same thing.

it's not just a forum thing. it's his attitude. his way he responds to aggression, that isn't just a forum thing. attitude is something that deems people of staff etc. and if this is how he reacts to someone like rabid saying tf2 is full of furry weaboos i certainly wouldn't want to play on a server with him as staff. because if I say something as a joke to my friend, he will take it offensively, and I will likely be banned/muted for no reason.

it's not just a forum thing. it's his attitude. his way he responds to aggression, that isn't just a forum thing. attitude is something that deems people of staff etc. and if this is how he reacts to someone like rabid saying tf2 is full of furry weaboos i certainly wouldn't want to play on a server with him as staff. because if I say something as a joke to my friend, he will take it offensively, and I will likely be banned/muted for no reason.

I don't have the power to mute/gag or kick or what ever on the forums. That's why my reaction is different.

I also find it offensive because it's directed at me, and I, being an, "immature teenager", take offensive a lot worse than it actually is.

Chrono, you haven't seen Kypari on servers. Posting an ABUSE thread is not a good idea if you've never played with him.

If he was in that situation, he would see whether OTHER people found it offensive. If lots of people do find it offensive, Kypari will tell them not to.

He's probably one of the best moderators in this clan. Top 3.

We all know rabid can go to far, so hopefully its clear why he was banned. Still uncertain whether it will stay a perm for him.

On the other hand, yes chrono if one party is banned the other should be as well if they committed the same wrongs. I don't see a need for any removal of power (not yet at least), although I can see a minor forum ban.

We all know rabid can go to far, so hopefully its clear why he was banned. Still uncertain whether it will stay a perm for him.

On the other habd, yes chrono if one party is banned the other should be as well if they committed the same wrongs. I don't see a need for any removal of power (not yet at least), although I can see a minor forum ban.

This I agree with, 100%.

Now you may be saying "but Asock (rabid) is le epic troller." or "kypari is only offending this time" but you're only partly right, on both. Rabid has toned down. If anyone had seen the fudge he used to do on the daily back in the old days, you would never want to be here. It also is not kypari's first offense. He also isn't the victim in this case; neither is Tekage. However there is a reason tekage isn't who this is about. That's because he handled this in a semi-respectable manner, didn't talk too much fudge, and also didn't try to start the fudge with rabid in the first place.

Now you tell me. Is someone with this attitude worthy of being a staff member? Let alone even a member? Why isn't he banned for the same bming rabid was giving off?

"he is bming me" he's telling you to ignore people that hurt your sensitive feelers and get over it, albeit not in the nicest way, but not very mean either. you could take his advice, and ignore him.

In this situation to me it feels like you are being extremely bias. You simply dismissed Brian's over the top bm and OBVIOUS RACISM as something to just shrug off your shoulders but are claiming that Kypari needs to be convicted of a ban in a situation where his bm was not at all as severe as Rabid or Brian. You KNOW this. Additionally, Kypari and Tekage WERE the victims because this all started because of Brian's racism thread aka "British Humor Thread". You also KNOW that no conflict would ever have happened if Rabid and Brian didn't begin with their instigation on Kypari and Tekage. Now, mind you, I don't really like their personalities and am not really friends with them, but its clear to me that you are being biased because you are chummy with Rabid and don't like young kids in xG.

@diabeetus @DrLee @ThePenguin @CommunityLeaders ( @Forest )

In this situation to me it feels like you are being extremely bias. You simply dismissed Brian's over the top bm and OBVIOUS RACISM as something to just shrug off your shoulders but are claiming that Kypari needs to be convicted of a ban in a situation where his bm was not at all as severe as Rabid or Brian. You KNOW this. Additionally, Kypari and Tekage WERE the victims because this all started because of Brian's racism thread aka "British Humor Thread". You also KNOW that no conflict would ever have happened if Rabid and Brian didn't begin with their instigation on Kypari and Tekage. Now, mind you, I don't really like their personalities and am not really friends with them, but its clear to me that you are being biased because you are chummy with Rabid and don't like young kids in xG.

@diabeetus @DrLee @ThePenguin @CommunityLeaders ( @Forest )

@Hidingmaster