Waimalu

Summer Plans?

So as you should know, summer is approaching and with it are waves of potential players coming to our servers. I think we should gather issues and suggestions from our servers and see what needs fixing or updating content wise.

I know there is a specific thread for this but I don't know if people really use it as much and this thread would have a better chance of being noticed.

Ask people on the servers, gather thoughts, ideas, anything that could prove beneficial to our servers.

Thank you

for your time and

have a great summer!

@Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @Rejects @metalslug53 @Moosty

@Liekos @ChickenPanda @Dethman @BelloWaldi

@Mods because that's a lot of people

@Regulars

Thanks @Goblin for his jailbreak thread

Upside to being a teacher is that my summers are completely open. All I have to worry about over the next few months are entertaining my daughter.

Other than that, I'm completely free! Unless I decide on a summer job. In other words, I'll be available MOST of the time.

I'm going down to Florida sometime in June/early July. Most probably I will be looking for a summer job later on, so ye. Other than that, R&R

Thanks @Goblin for his jailbreak thread

Oh haha Yw! and Thanks nig!

I have a Chemistry Class this summer :hungover: and I'm trying to get some income flowing by getting a job.

I'm really just trying to get myself back on track here the next few months.

But I'm sure I'll have some some time to chill. :troll:

I'm going to have a chemistry class over the summer to prepare me for AP chem. I'm also going to be conditioning for fall soccer. Other than that, I will just be playing videogames.

I will be here all summer..well besides a couple of 2 week camping trips and the occasional weekend travel. Also will have classes most of July.

If this is a suggestions thread then lets replace dead servers with unique ones like the hidden.

Also the Minecraft server will be up all summer if any of you care to join ;-;

kthxby

I'm only going on a 1 week camping trip for boi scoots and and going to Michigan for a week and that's it as I know.

The other 90% of my summer I will be paying my respects to gaben on tf2 and the summer sale.

Rip wallet

Also for a suggestion Super smash bros server plez

I'm only going on a 1 week camping trip for boi scoots and and going to Michigan for a week and that's it as I know.

The other 90% of my summer I will be paying my respects to gaben on tf2 and the summer sale.

Rip wallet

Also for a suggestion Super smash bros server plez

Where in Michigan :D? Are you going to the UP?

Where in Michigan :D? Are you going to the UP?

It's a summer house that I go to every year with my cousins and I think it's next to Lake Michigan but I'm 99% sure I'm not going to see you.

It's a summer house that I go to every year with my cousins and I think it's next to Lake Michigan but I'm 99% sure I'm not going to see you.

DUDE, lets meet up, port huron michigan.

#xGMeetUpMichigan @Liekos

jk

as some people know ill be going to Singapore

(i normally stock up on steam cards there (last year i got like 130 USD Steam cash))

^

^

using that to buy gta5 and summer shit (hats ;3)

i might have to work more hours cause it being summer

college apps

and other shits