Haruka

Story Time!

Post your stories, that you thought long and hard about, love and sweat, and pop-tarts, into. I like writing stories and I think you will too.

Silence said I could make this!!!

Rules:

Nothing LONGGGGG ( like, who reads anymore? Gawsh :^) )

Nothing vulgar or unfit for the work place ( Clean forums is happy forums )

No dank meme's.

My Story:

gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get poptartz he dus. den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais “bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf” n he seys “no”. gurl iz hertbrokn. </////3 gurl criez n runz awaii from boi wiffout eatin poptart n she has low blood suga so she fols. boi runs ova 2 her. she ded.</33333333 boi crie “i sed i no b ur bf…cus i wona b ur husband!” he screems n frows poptart @ wol…a bootiful diomond ring wus insyd.

***LIK DIS IF U CRY EVRYTIM***

A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO.."" da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body. she was ded. he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr) ***LIK DIS IF U CRY EVRYTIM***

I'm very happy that I can share my creativity with the forums!

A gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO.."" da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body. she was ded. he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr) ***LIK DIS IF U CRY EVRYTIM***

I'm very happy that I can share my creativity with the forums!

ai.imgur.com_TbaO8.gif.283fa97c14cdbf347eceecb056884ef2.gif