Hype

How Do You Remember Xg Members?

I remember @Moosty @Rejetcs @kbraszzz and @Dethman for never answering whatsoever

I remember @Xerses for being banned for a wrong reason (my opinion pls no flame)

I remember @Insane for being Asian

I remember @niko for being cool and then turning into something bad

I remember @ArminArmout for being on blue with no mic ;)

I remember @Caleb956 @Egossi @Duke @The_Unlit_Torch for being great friends

thats the maximum amount of capacity my memory had so i dont remember any other xG member at all

at a second thought since everybody is writing paragraphs i guess i should actually write some stuff too

I remember @Bach being my first friend in xG but then him deleting me, making a member protest on me and telling me to shut the fuck up every time i said something to him

21760 good ol' twozerofour ;)

I remember @FoRgE calling me a faggot everyday

I remember @BelloWaldi first hating me for making fun of his accent and being no fun, then us becoming best internet friends like 2 weeks before i got perma banned

I remember @Nomulous helping me out with everything xG related, for any help I asked, literally

also telling me to shut the fuck up almost-occasionally

I remember @Ghosty getting membership right after i got perm'd because ghosty is a fucking retard (he's also the bad turkey of this clan according to @Liekos )

I remember @Floppy as the dope ass guy with a sexy ass beard, who took some things a little too hard and left the community as a whole :c

I remember @Charing as the fucking retard who also happened to be one of my best and first friends in xG

I remember @SirTurdle as a cool friend and a complete fuckin nerd ;P

I remember @beboop (Fink), @SiliconDragon (Slinkerton) and @Dr.Funkinstine being a group of my first and good friends in xG

I wemembew @kbraszzz (Kbwasszle Dazzle) as a funny (but sewious at the same time) guy who cannot pwonounce the lettew "r"

I remember @John_Madden as a guy who hated me and any kind of immature behavior, and I remember I made many immature jokes/videos harassing him just to piss him off, i always wish we could get along since the guy is an eazy e fan just like i am

I remember @samit as a dickhead who always called me a casual in every single fucking sentence he ever made

I remember Cletus' Bish, @Goblin, Speedy G, Nora (for a very short term), Samurai Yao, Jay, Sgt.Assault, Sketty Skoo, Admiral Samit, @Snipes and a few other jailbreak regulars of 2013 who i actually cannot remember at the moment

I remember the guy who introduced me to xG who always changes his name to some different anime/vocaloid thing (his name was diamond hatsune miku radio back then)

I remember and miss ba_jail_sand_b2 <3

I remember @Insane being forgotten to be tagged in every single post with a lot of tags

I remember watching kittylicious' massive member protest with a never-ending joy

I remember @CoolyCooly hating me and calling me a dumb 12 year old turkish troll

I remember @Vector giving me a week ban which in the end i managed to enlarge up to a perma ban

I remember @Egossi as a fucking dumbass who evaded his permanent ban with approximately 20 different steam accounts but then got unbanned and got mod in about 1 month while @Ghosty was waiting for mod after being active for a year, that's right fuck you ghosty.

i guess my memory isn't as bad as i thought it was

Oh, I did forget some good memories

@CoolyCooly as a mod

@Stan_Laurel being my brother in heavy metal

When @SuperMaddud didn't die while working on the MC server

When @FoRgE @Hachi and a couple others actually wanted the MC division then never going on

Arguing with kittylicious for no apparent reason

@Muzzle getting mod then getting permed

My 20+ perm bans on myself

When Forge and bach left and came back to teamspeak the next day and spammed duck tales

Not answering @BelloWaldi (I WAS BUSY)

Being afk when with @BelloWaldi

Bullying @kbraszzz and tried to convince him that he was demoted from mod

Calling Starmix a small dicked Taiwanese child labor worker on jailbreak when I was tired (I am so sorry, plz forgive <3 )

@StarmiX calling @Hachi onto jailbreak after I put oWn in my name and proceeded to make fun of them

Sucking Rhodo off to get DL

@beboop vouching for me when I did not even know he existed

When @TooSadToTalk was given paid mod 3 times and fucked us over each time but we never learned

Admin abuse day actually being fun and not a spamming circle jerk cult that it became

When @Rejects sang Numa Numa during LCT

making @StarmiX and @Muzzle sing Dont Stop Believing for my LR because @Gwoash was cool enough to let it happen

@ShockeDeel not being dead

Banning @Kyoko multiple times a day and him banning me back when we should have worked on the MC server

Hachi being a DM and the uproar of bitching that followed

Persuading @Light to come on to teamspeak and join the clan and everyone instantly hated him

Bachs birthday celebration of wtf on tgh i think

Johnny @metalslug53

Leaving the clan then kb telling me that i should not leave because i was getting admin

Ok, now i think i got everything

i remember spending every day playing jailbreak for like 5 hours back then (i have no life)

i remember the nonstop abuse on meh from @Ohstopyou <3 but its worth it

@Diamonde vs @Hachi lamo

i remember when i was afraid of @BelloWaldi before i got to know him

i remember @Ohstopyou back when he had no mic

when i liked @Matsi

@Rejects being the best scotsman (sorry @Jpie112)

@ArminArmout being one of the most chill mods at the moment

@Tomahawk being the best f2p xg member

@Egossi getting punished multiple times

@Hachi despite being pretty rude, you do give me pretty amazing tips at smite

back when my name was actually "The_Konvicted"

only @beboop remembers my old name

when @TooSadToTalk did nothing but abuse on jailbreak

@Rhododendron for ignoring all the rules of jailbreak and making me laugh my ass off

speedy g for being my best friend for a very long time

theodore bundy for calling me terrible every day (sorry these arent xg members >.<)

@Fiery8022 for being one of the best staff members i know

the day that @BelloWaldi will get DM

@Dethman for being the dankest memelord ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Black_Dynamite (i think this is shadower?) for micspamming every out of cell rebel order

@NitNat for being really cool on all the servers whenever i see her

@FenrirTheWolf being a really cool guy and very dank

@me for being forgotten in all these posts (im joking)

i hope im not forgetting anyone

i love you all

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't know many other members... but I do know the buttholes when I see them!

I remember @Vector starring in butthole inception and that guy getting instantly banned.

But alas, the damage was already done.

I remember @metalslug53 from people riding him around and bitching about him calling them Dinklebergs. Also singlehandedly destroying his hold on the scoota hive without rtd even though I died literally 35 times.

I remember @Bach from him drunkenly leading the server in bohemian rhapsody (in a time when people actually played along) and nobody ruining it when he got mod the very first time in 2013. Not the time they forgot he was even mod so they just let him stay mod when he came back.

I remember @BananaShoes from him being scout and protecting Moosty hill like a champ before we got permed and made our own server with hookers and cocaine. @ArminArmout was lurking around throughout all of this.

I remember @Vector from being named Bailey Jay the first time I met him

@Kart was the cutest of squeakers and was just drifting through the world looking for bad role models

Nobody else from my Nintendo sixty fortress lurking days are really around anymore.

RIP the gods

@LingotheDingo @GiggyBro @yellowXgray @Bolbi_Stroganovski @Priggles @Maymalays @Foxy @theHomiesinabetterplace