NourEldin

Noureldin - Team Fortress 2

One, I know I'm not a mod/admin, whatever, nor do I have a demo of nour freekilling constantly, but honestly, ask anyone on the server that plays regularly about this guy, before he got banned, he did exactly as Jpie and Demonic were explaining, we could be running towards him, and he would begin firing away at us before he even got hit by anyone, resulting in mass freekilling. He is extremely immature in chat when he gets told he is freekilling, we don't need this guy back on blue right now, or ever.

Er, when Staff Members ban someone, typically they don't need to take down any sort of evidence or proof (aside from cases that involve hacking/scripting/etc) so long as they witnessed the act. If Staff is lying about what they saw, then they shouldn't be a Moderator/Administrator in the first place.

To be fair, it is the responsibility of the accused to provide ample evidence that they are either innocent or that the punishment is too severe. All I've seen from the offending player is them stating that they were unaware of the rules, which doesn't exactly help his/her case; especially when the supposed ban can't be found. With that said;

@Jpie and I saw you freekill many people BEFORE freedays as well. You should've been ct banned a long time ago.

-1 for unbanning

I'm curious to know, did the offending player mass freekill (or mass freekill and disconnect) at any point to warrant the permanent CT ban? Keep in mind that freekilling never (under most circumstances) accumulates to a permanent ban unless it is done simultaneously in one round. At the most, if the freekills were accumulating, the offending player should be CT(blue) banned for up to a week.

Is this guy still perm'd? Still standing by my last post if he/she is. Should probably determine whether this thread should be closed (denied) or left open for investigation.

I'm curious to know, did the offending player mass freekill (or mass freekill and disconnect) at any point to warrant the permanent CT ban? Keep in mind that freekilling never (under most circumstances) accumulates to a permanent ban unless it is done simultaneously in one round. At the most, if the freekills were accumulating, the offending player should be CT(blue) banned for up to a week.

@Diamonde

It was a lot of freekills in the one round if i remember, like i said he was blocking off the medic and killing any reds that ran his way,

I doubt it'd matter if we removed the ban, i havent seen him on JB for a long time.

i agree with u but there is nothing in rules say u can kill people who hit u in free days so i asked

Umm, no? It's clearly stated like this in the rules:

• Freeday - During a freeday, a red can do whatever they want. However, they can be killed by either hitting a blue, going into armory or breaking a vent, if they bring a weapon out, they can be killed. During a freeday, the warden cannot restrict any place in the map other then armory.

I highly doubt you read the rules at all at this point.

-1 for an unban