Ohstopyou

[new Feature!] Call Admin

Auto-demotions for not joining lol

but that's a bit harsh for this new thing

most of us either have a job or just take a break from steam don't see how its a demotion for not joining its supposed to left to the other higher ups to decide on Promo-demos on Monday.

also why bring back !calladmin was already abused before and now.

don't see the point of this anyways besides getting inactive members to do their jobs, which would be great since only about 3 people are actually on servers.

im a peruvian pepper.

This was added so mods and admins could be reached more easily plus we've already seen that it is pretty effective at not being an issue since abusers can be easily punished and it is pretty useful.

Shouldn't it have the tag [xG:B] like the donation bot does?

When you attempt to report someone, it gives you a disclaimer that states "Abusing this may result in punishment. Do you accept the risks?" "Yes" "No". Everyone is warned.

It has always said this. When the plugin was broken. But whatever.

Oh my god, why do none of you read anything I write. I said you will be demoted if you do not join the group and add the bot. I never said that if you can't make it, you will be demoted. I'm not that much of a hitler.

• FAILURE TO JOIN THE GROUP AND ADD THE BOT WILL RESULT IN A DEMOTION BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WISH TO HELP WITH THE SERVERS.

• LEAVING THE GROUP AND UNADDING THE BOT WILL RESULT IN A DEMOTION BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WISH TO HELP WITH THE SERVERS.

kek

guess we might need new staff later on

all aboard the xG dictatorship train!

not like people called us hitler already

kek

how is it that bad just to add 1 bot and join a group, it is not like all staff have to go to the same server at the same time. It is there to stop rule breakers more efficiently. xG dictatorship train would be you have to leave your game to tend to the issue or stop what you are doing irl to tend to it.

kek

Cause asking you to add the bot,join the staff group to be staff is asking SOOO MUCH.... you should research what dictatorship is because you've got it quit wrong, xD has 2 leaders and like 4 or 5 community leaders, multiple div leaders.... and most everything is voted on by the members.... that's more like a democracy or even like a co-op....

As for people getting demoted.... good riddance, xG doesn't need staff that can't do something as simple as join the STAFF group....

The CL's vote for things that they have little to no knowledge about, the thing about being demoted by not joining the group is outrageous and completely unfair.

The CL's vote for things that they have little to no knowledge about, the thing about being demoted by not joining the group is outrageous and completely unfair.

How is this unfair? You literally press a button to accept both the group invite and to accept the invite from bot. That's literally it.

Kindly remove thy head from thy posterior, It's a tool to make your fuckin life easier AND TO ENABLE YOU TO DO YOUR JOB. Not just sit afk in one server ignoring problems. It's about time this was implemented. +1 +1 +1

If you don't like doing your job (clearly you don't) then do us all a favour and step down already. Holy shit.

It's no different if you get say, a job at a KFC. And you work the chicken packing line. It's required of you to wear a drive-through headset so you can hear chicken orders before they're locked on the screen (makes it more efficient, ye?) If you refuse to use it, it's you refusing a required tool for the job and you can be fired. It's no different.

#ShotsFired

I understand that this feature is nice, and I hope it works wonders for the wacky division of TF2. Flareon, you should just join the group and add the bot. It'd up the effiency of keeping servers in check as far as the player base. No one seems to be having issues with it so far.

Personally, I see no use to this command when it seems there is a large base of moderators.

Now fix jailbreak next. I want a reason to play it again.

@DrLee @ThePenguin @diabeetus @Hidingmaster