StarmiX

Too Many Fucking People To Name - Teamspeak

I don't see how I'm acting all high and mighty, I'm simply expressing my view on the situation. It's a perfect example.

You literally compared yourself to a judge. Are you even reading what you're typing at this point?

Oh, and there is proof here.

Enough for Judge Kypari to send me to jail? You wonder why I got so hostile with you right before you left. Everything you say makes me want to slap myself with a rubber band.

Why are you saying that I'm instigating? I know I do, but I'm not at all here. There's a reason why everyone was blacklisted with a foul-mouthed reason, and it's staring you right in the face. You go on and bm others and you then whine about it yourself. Grow some balls, pal.

acdn_meme.am_images_1259583.jpg.10007646f3235e09ba1df48378d6da1b.jpg

Why are you saying that I'm instigating? I know I do, but I'm not at all here.

YOU JUST SAID YOU INSTIGATE. So like I said. How are you not banned for trying to start shit @Kypari? Hm?

Yeah we fucked around. BUT I HAVE YET TO STILL INSULT ANY OF YOU.

If any of us get any form of punishment for A JOKE. I expect you to be permanently forum, server, and teamspeak banned.

I didn't know it would ruin your day. You guys don't even have an argument anymore for any of this. We're just running this entire thread in circles. Like I said about 48 times before, I thought you guys wanted to have fun, isn't that why we're in this fricking clan? It was all fudges and giggles when I went in and "declared war." But when we started doing stuff, that's when you guys decided it wasn't okay. At that point, NONE of you said, "Hey man, this really isn't that fun for us. Could you guys please stop?" I promise you 100% we would have stopped at that point.

I take it you guys are not very fun to prank. Just a bunch of people who can't take jokes.

What do you mean we never asked you to stop? Both @BananaShoes and @Diamonde repeatedly asked you to stop and you kept going. I don't know if you were here for it, but I sure as hell was. And if you're saying that we never did, then you would be quite wrong.

They got mad because you and your crew crossed the line and ruined their TS channel. I thought that was blatantly obvious but whatever maan.

Setting aside the constant laughter for a moment, a legitimate question that I am honestly curious about:

If their channel got "ruined" by temporarily demoting them and apparently deleting their description, where might they have gotten said description back?

looking at this from my view, this is literally a 5 minute joke and they got it back within seconds because of the amount of pictures already back in there. It's like the description was saved yet people still complain about it more and more.

And just so you guys don't take this as "fuelling the fire", once again I will ask, where did the current description come from?

What do you mean we never asked you to stop? Both @BananaShoes and @Diamonde repeatedly asked you to stop and you kept going. I don't know if you were here for it, but I sure as hell was. And if you're saying that we never did, then you would be quite wrong.

And Swoosh ear raping my ENTIRE teamspeak channel after he wanted to "talk" to us was okay in the matter too?

We brought the people we had stickied into my channel and you destroy all their eardrums? Yeah okay starmix.

You literally compared yourself to a judge. Are you even reading what you're typing at this point?

Enough for Judge Kypari to send me to jail? You wonder why I got so hostile with you right before you left. Everything you say makes me want to slap myself with a rubber band.

I didn't know it would ruin your day. You guys don't even have an argument anymore for any of this. We're just running this entire thread in circles. Like I said about 48 times before, I thought you guys wanted to have fun, isn't that why we're in this fricking clan? It was all fudges and giggles when I went in and "declared war." But when we started doing stuff, that's when you guys decided it wasn't okay. At that point, NONE of you said, "Hey man, this really isn't that fun for us. Could you guys please stop?" I promise you 100% we would have stopped at that point.

I take it you guys are not very fun to prank. Just a bunch of people who can't take jokes.

I am actually angry at these statements because of how many times you've said this and how many times you have to look like a fool.

People clearly and not having fun because you were trolling them and destroying something that belongs to them.

I wasn't comparing myself to a judge, it's a similie.

And holy shit. You're saying we don't have an argument when you're the one saying the same damn thing every time and including insults.

I'm not even gonna argue anymore. This entire thread keeps going in circles. You bring up points I've already responded to and you have brought up little to no good points with actual backup and proof. I'm sick of talking to brick walls here. I don't care what the CL's do with it, but Penguin said to drop it which clearly nobody has. I've literally just been defending myself and Bach this entire time. I dropped it a long time ago and I fail to see why none of you can.

Setting aside the constant laughter for a moment, a legitimate question that I am honestly curious about:

If their channel got "ruined" by temporarily demoting them and apparently deleting their description, where might they have gotten said description back?

looking at this from my view, this is literally a 5 minute joke and they got it back within seconds because of the amount of pictures already back in there. It's like the description was saved yet people still complain about it more and more.

And just so you guys don't take this as "fuelling the fire", once again I will ask, where did the current description come from?

They didn't destroy it, they modified it to where it was pink and had random pictures on it, while the description was not destroyed, it was repeatedly modified with "Admin: Cain, and Bach: Supreme Leader" which, just got annoying in its own right. The part that bothers me the most is how they thought that this prank would have been fun. Sure, it was pretty funny when ChickenPanda said they declared war, but my understanding of it is that it would have just been some small argument. Instead, it turned out to be a long drawn out "war" that ended with all our staff demoted and stickied into a channel.

I'm not even gonna argue anymore. This entire thread keeps going in circles. You bring up points I've already responded to and you have brought up little to no good points with actual backup and proof. I'm sick of talking to brick walls here. I don't care what the CL's do with it, but Penguin said to drop it which clearly nobody has. I've literally just been defending myself and Bach this entire time. I dropped it a long time ago and I fail to see why none of you can.

Because we fail to see how you thought this would have been fun and entertaining, and even if it was for shits and giggles, we still asked you multiple times to stop but you still kept doing it after we told you not to.

They didn't destroy it, they modified it to where it was pink and had random pictures on it, while the description was not destroyed, it was repeatedly modified with "Admin: Cain, and Bach: Supreme Leader" which, just got annoying in its own right. The part that bothers me the most is how they thought that this prank would have been fun. Sure, it was pretty funny when ChickenPanda said they declared war, but my understanding of it is that it would have just been some small argument. Instead, it turned out to be a long drawn out "war" that ended with all our staff demoted and stickied into a channel.

Everyone was restored to admin, everyone was unstickied. You all couldn't take a joke, got butt mad about it, and cried to someone rather than talk to us about it (like Scootaloo had already mentioned)

If we kept you still stickied and locked out, sure. Problem. EVERYTHING IS HOW IT WAS BEFORE IT STARTED.

And Swoosh ear raping my ENTIRE teamspeak channel after he wanted to "talk" to us was okay in the matter too?

We brought the people we had stickied into my channel and you destroy all their eardrums? Yeah okay starmix.

It's as if you say ear-rape is a non-daily thing in your channel, most people that go into your channel have some type of ear-rape soundboard they use on an almost daily basis.

[attach=full]21882[/attach]

YOU JUST SAID YOU INSTIGATE. So like I said. How are you not banned for trying to start fudge @Kypari? Hm?

Yeah we fricked around. BUT I HAVE YET TO STILL INSULT ANY OF YOU.

If any of us get any form of punishment for A JOKE. I expect you to be permanently forum, server, and teamspeak banned.

Lol, I'm not even doing anything wrong. I'm simply debating. There is no reason to ts ban me or server wide ban me. You treat me like shit and you're saying that I deserve a perm. You hacked on servers and I was there when you were on JB using aimbot and shit, but I didn't record. Why? Because I don't treat other people like shit until they do so to me.

Just because you've got no other arguments you have to try to get me banned. If I get permed, you should too, per what @Chrono said when me and @Tekage wanted to get @ASock permed. He wanted me to get permed as well.

Going to school, cya.

Everyone was restored to admin, everyone was unstickied. You all couldn't take a joke, got butt mad about it, and cried to someone rather than talk to us about it (like Scootaloo had already mentioned)

If we kept you still stickied and locked out, sure. Problem. EVERYTHING IS HOW IT WAS BEFORE IT STARTED.

Oh you don't remember when I tried to talk to you? You know, when I'm blacklisted and kicked before I can say a word. I tried talking to you but you kicked me and silenced me in your channel.