Fink

Gay Marriage Legalized Throughout The Us

Finally the US Supreme Court has ruled gay marriage legal throughout the entire US. Some people may be angry because of their beliefs or because they believe the states should've decided individually, but honestly I think it was a great thing. I'm not homosexual or anything, but I'm still very happy for the people who have been waiting for this decision. If you are against gay marriage, I have one question for you; how will it effect you in any way? It isn't like gay marriage will turn most of America gay, and in religions like Christianity, you are supposed to love everyone. I just hope churces aren't forced to marry gays, as they still could be against it, but I don't want this to be some extreme political debate. But feel free to share your input, no one's gettin judge as long as they have reasoning.

TLDR; good job gay bois and gay gurls

No im not some tumblr sjw extremist liberal, and politically im mostly independant, but i just feel the united states has made a pretty good choice

If you are or against gay marriage, please just keep this thread civilized

And if you are in xG and homosexual, this is probably great news

this is great and all and I agree with you, but posting your opinion, supporting it, and then saying you don't want anyone to debate in this thread is kind of being hypocritical. You shouldn't bring this topic up if you don't want varying discussion about it.

this is great and all and I agree with you, but posting your opinion, supporting it, and then saying you don't want anyone to debate in this thread is kind of being hypocritical. You shouldn't bring this topic up if you don't want varying discussion about it.

I mean im kind of referring to the people saying all fags should die in hell or something. I want it to be civilized. I should've worded it better

It's about time, I'm 100% for it and when it was legalized in Springfield IL I cheered myself watching it live.

Gay marriage is a long awaited right in the US and quite sad it took till 2015 to finally legalize it all across America, But none the less /Clap

I'm actually a person when i'm not being a troller dog dawg.