Egossi

Apologies..

Okay.

1. Bello, calm down.

2. You may not have caused trouble while you were evading your ban; however, what caused you to be perma'd in the first place? From personal experience, evading a severe ban is instant grounds for a permanent ban. From what I've heard, they actually had to change your ban from STEAM ID to IP because you wouldn't stop. If you are going to be that much of a nuisance, why should you be unbanned?

3. I find it kind of strange that all of the people that are friends with you say that you should be unbanned. Everyone else who is neutral or has heard of you, they all disagree with it. That throws up a red flag.

Honestly whyte, i don't want to be rude but you have literally never seen him. So please stop judging someone you have never seen. You never had anything to do with him, you really can't judge him.

I think that's the point. He is a neutral offender to the situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off topic, the background reports against people who disagree with you. That stops here and now. It's just useless bickering.

I will say this: Whoever feels he deserves to be forgiven, go right ahead. I, however, am not willing to remove the ban. If we unbanned you for giving us 10 dollars and saying "I <3 Xenogamers", we would have to unban all of the other people if they asked as well. It's completely unjust.

He knows he has no chances to get unbanned.. That isn't the whole point of him making this post. Stop talking about being unbanned. No one is saying he should be.

Okay.

1. Bello, calm down.

2. You may not have caused trouble while you were evading your ban; however, what caused you to be perma'd in the first place? From personal experience, evading a severe ban is instant grounds for a permanent ban. From what I've heard, they actually had to change your ban from STEAM ID to IP because you wouldn't stop. If you are going to be that much of a nuisance, why should you be unbanned?

3. I find it kind of strange that all of the people that are friends with you say that you should be unbanned. Everyone else who is neutral or has heard of you, they all disagree with it. That throws up a red flag.

I think that's the point. He is a neutral offender to the situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off topic, the background reports against people who disagree with you. That stops here and now. It's just useless bickering.

I will say this: Whoever feels he deserves to be forgiven, go right ahead. I, however, am not willing to remove the ban. If we unbanned you for giving us 10 dollars and saying "I <3 Xenogamers", we would have to unban all of the other people if they asked as well. It's completely unjust.

How many times do I have to remind you (and people who keep mentioning my ban) that this is an apology thread, not a ban protest.

I already have lost pretty much all my hope in being unbanned.

Yes, I do beleive the ban I got in the first place was unjust but that is completely irrelevant to this thread.

Please, don't derail the thread.

How many times do I have to remind you (and people who keep mentioning my ban) that this is an apology thread, not a ban protest.

I already have lost pretty much all my hope in being unbanned.

Yes, I do beleive the ban I got in the first place was unjust but that is completely irrelevant to this thread.

Please, don't derail the thread.

To which my reply was, I already answered this. On all other parts of the forums, in game, and on steam; people were asking for you to be unbanned. I just answered everyone's problems. I just stated that anyone can accept your apology, but I'm laying it out. The ban is not being rescinded.

Jesus Christ, this whole scenario is a perfect example of the bullshit that happens around here.

Really? The guy has to ask for people's forgiveness for "trolling" after people gave him a overly-dramatic negative reputation and there over, being a complete unreasonable fuck to him in return, because NO ONE CAN FUCKING DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE WITHOUT PEOPLE'S RAW HURTING ASSES SPATTERING OUT AN UN-ENDING TIDE OF SALT ENOUGH TO FILL THE COSMOS WITH SODIUM CHLORITE.

Egossi was never all that bad in my eyes, sure he could get annoying, but hey, everyone here gets REALLY fucking annoying at times. Wake up the next day with a big happy smile and get the fuck over it because we are all human and we need to love each other, be forgiving, and stop being bigoted bitches.

The only real problem here is that everyone shits their fucking pants at a couple unfunny jokes made at one time and began hating for little to no reason orr... Those people that are "neutral or have heard of Egossi" hated him just because everyone else did in the circle jerk or they heard a very One-sided mellow dramatic over the top story about how much of a "troll" he was.

I don't think this should be about our wants, it should be what's best for the community. The way i see it, he broke a rule and evaded ban multiple times, that should be end of the story.

I personally have never met Egossi. But what I've heard can have an impact on my opinions against him, good or bad.

However, I agree with goblin saying that we shouldn't derail the thread by putting in opinions about the person. This is simply an apology thread and it should be left as such, not a controversy thread.

The fact of the matter is that he made his apology and we can choose to accept or deny it. That's it.

There still seems to be a little conflict here about my ban.

To put an end to the incomprehensibility in this thread, I'm going to answer some of the questions with this post.

Now, do I think I should be unbanned? No.

Do I want to be unbanned? Yes.

Do I think the first 1 week ban (which I evaded) was unjust? Yes.

Does that make it okay for me to evade my ban again and again? No.

Will I make a ban protest? Not unless I'm told to by one of the DLs or CLs.

Meaning, unless I receive the support of DLs and CLs, I will not be unbanned from the servers anyhow anyway.

I hope these answers will stop people from posting their "opinions" and then stating that they "don't even have anything to do with this thread anyway". I don't mean be rude but what you are saying is close to saying

"Fuck you." and then, saying "I don't even know who you are, why are you mad at me? I just stated my opinion from what I see."

This thread wasn't meant to debate his unbanning. This isn't a ban protest. This is an apology thread.

Egossi is my friend and has never really affected me negatively, so this apology means nothing to me, but it's good to see he's trying to redeem his fairly negative reputation in xG.

respect mayn.

Oh look. Another apology thread. Someone who evaded ban multiple times, disrespected multiple people, abusing Donator multiple times and lying about it to get unbanned, threatened me after he told me he was sorry for abusing Donator and understood why his ban was justified. Hello @neteX, @towliethewizard, @Lollerskater, @Duplolas, @DuckiiJr, and 100 other people who did the same.

I can't play with the Tf2 kiddos for awhile so my opinion doesn't really matter but good luck trying to get the forgiveness of these people

Oh look. Another apology thread. Someone who evaded ban multiple times, disrespected multiple people, abusing Donator multiple times and lying about it to get unbanned, threatened me after he told me he was sorry for abusing Donator and understood why his ban was justified. Hello @neteX, @towliethewizard, @Lollerskater, @Duplolas, @DuckiiJr, and 100 other people who did the same.

I can't play with the Tf2 kiddos for awhile so my opinion doesn't really matter but good luck trying to get the forgiveness of these people

I know you're expecting a ban protest after this but don't worry, you're not getting it.

(that unless I see the support of CL's/DL's which is barely possible nowadays.)

That's it, time to derail the thread.

I THINK EGOSSI IS A BIG DOO-DOO POOPY FACE BUTT LICKER AND HES A MEANIE FACE.

^Basically what half the people in this thread are saying, except it's translated into the age they're acting.

-----------------------------------------

Alright, jokes aside, let's start this

I don't know Egossi.

In the past I've seen him post on the forums, and I may have posted on some threads, but that's it.

He (allegedly) broke the rules to get the first week ban. He could have(or maybe he did, I don't know) made a ban protest. If that didn't work, wait the week, it's not like it's a year.

After the week ban, he continued to evade the ban, repeatedly. While he could have just made more protests in the future, but no he continued to break the rules. Whether or not you think he should be banned or not for that is irrelevant

All of you shouldn't be bashing him. I know you don't like him, but he's not here to become your best friend, he's apologizing, to make an attempt to atone for his past offenses.

Yes, he could be doing this to make people feel bad for him to get an unban, BUT you don't know that, so don't jump to conclusions, like the three year olds you're all acting like.

All I can say is this: You don't want him unbanned? Good. Post that on his ban protest If he makes one. Not on his apology thread. You don't like him? Ok, we didn't need to know whether you liked him or not, and that's not why he's here.

All the answers this thread needs is a "Thanks for the apology" or a "Hey what's up" if you're a friend. If you aren't posting that. You have no reason to post. Nobody even respond to this post, either comment on it or pm me if it's such a problem.

That's it, time to derail the thread.

I THINK EGOSSI IS A BIG DOO-DOO POOPY FACE BUTT LICKER AND HES A MEANIE FACE.

^Basically what half the people in this thread are saying, except it's translated into the age they're acting.

-----------------------------------------

Alright, jokes aside, let's start this

I don't know Egossi.

In the past I've seen him post on the forums, and I may have posted on some threads, but that's it.

He (allegedly) broke the rules to get the first week ban. He could have(or maybe he did, I don't know) made a ban protest. If that didn't work, wait the week, it's not like it's a year.

After the week ban, he continued to evade the ban, repeatedly. While he could have just made more protests in the future, but no he continued to break the rules. Whether or not you think he should be banned or not for that is irrelevant

All of you shouldn't be bashing him. I know you don't like him, but he's not here to become your best friend, he's apologizing, to make an attempt to atone for his past offenses.

Yes, he could be doing this to make people feel bad for him to get an unban, BUT you don't know that, so don't jump to conclusions, like the three year olds you're all acting like.

All I can say is this: You don't want him unbanned? Good. Post that on his ban protest If he makes one. Not on his apology thread. You don't like him? Ok, we didn't need to know whether you liked him or not, and that's not why he's here.

All the answers this thread needs is a "Thanks for the apology" or a "Hey what's up" if you're a friend. If you aren't posting that. You have no reason to post. Nobody even respond to this post, either comment on it or pm me if it's such a problem.

I thought the whole point was to accept or decline his apology. gg.