Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

dolan trump_

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:38811412

Rules Broken:

Extreme homophobia and mass disrespect

Evidence:

I was playing on pokemon trade when some guy started insulting people for being bad at the game and started using homophobic language. It escalated on a mass level.

[MEDIA=imgur]snhybJE[/MEDIA]

He said that you and Tekage did not agree with his opinion and went full SJW on him, So he decided it joke with you and see how you would react. Meh.

He said that you and Tekage did not agree with his opinion and went full SJW on him, So he decided it joke with you and see how you would react. Meh.

No, it involved another person and we decided to have a debate on the topic. He took it way too far.

Are you saying, "the holocaust was a good thing to get rid of gays and the disabled" isn't a reason enough to get permanently banned? If not perm, I'd expect a very long ban.

No, it involved another person and we decided to have a debate on the topic. He took it way too far.

Are you saying, "the holocaust was a good thing to get rid of gays and the disabled" isn't a reason enough to get permanently banned? If not perm, I'd expect a very long ban.

I was talking to him before. It was a joke to get you riled up because you guys got really passionate and SJW on him. He said all those things to get a reaction.

I was talking to him before. It was a joke to get you riled up because you guys got really passionate and SJW on him. He said all those things to get a reaction.

So...how does that change anything?

At the end of the day, he still said all of those things. That is worthy of a long ban or perm, and I'm praying for perm. Do you really want someone who wishes normal people to be involved in the holocaust on xG servers?

I would like to see yours and tekage chat logs from that moment because I would like to see all sides before I make a decision on +1 or -1

I would like to see yours and tekage chat logs from that moment because I would like to see all sides before I make a decision on +1 or -1

My chat logs are all there.

Tekage spoke on mic, all he was saying was how gay people are normal people and he found surveys on the suicide rates of those who are gay.

@Bee_Lak_Aye was there.

Also, you and tekage have said things similar to this about old fags, higherups, and furries. If you are wanting this guy banned then you two need equal punishment.

Tagging @Rejects @Moosty @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @metalslug53