Kypari

Dolan Trump_ - Team Fortress 2

Why should we be banned on servers if we did nothing wrong? What's our ban reason? "Banned for making a ban request"?

Why should we be banned on servers if we did nothing wrong? What's our ban reason? "Banned for making a ban request"?

No it's for

they don't know how to talk to people

So pretty much no reason.

For being over the top edgy teens that don't know when to calm down + all the BM

How are we being edgy? I'm not BM'ing at all either, I don't know where you're getting that from. Please provide proof of where I am BM'ing before you ban us for unjust reasons.

Since no actual chat logs were posted, here are Dolan's logs.

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

To me, it looks like the guy gave his honest (and fairly racist) opinion. He straight up said he thought Kypari was a chill dude, and then Tekage started whining at him. Based on the

"you're naked?"

"i like a man in briefs"

I'm gonna assume he's a troll. I agree with Bach's idea. Kypari and Tekage both instigated and escalated the situation.

It's also worth noting that Dolan also said this:

"it started civil, but the other party got really hostile"

"and it was a friendly debate until they got hostile"

"i wont talk behind their backs but you can ask them for details if it interests you" (This line really makes me think he wasn't in the wrong here. He's unwilling to talk shit about them.)

"would be a bummer. i hate using alts" (Implying he'd just use an alt if he got banned for a long period of time)

And above all else,

For being over the top edgy teens that don't know when to calm down + all the BM

This is exactly the reason all three deserve a ban.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about? What's edgy about saying "lmao" and saying that somebody should be banned?

Lol what? BM? I didn't insult anybody? 10/10

OK, we get it, you want the guy banned but the arguing does not help your case one bit. You guys are handling this super poorly. You are just getting pissed at people who dont agree with you. This would be a hell of a lot easier if there was a demo which from the extended logs could have been done easily.

Since no actual chat logs were posted, here are Dolan's logs.

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

To me, it looks like the guy gave his honest (and fairly racist) opinion. He straight up said he thought Kypari was a chill dude, and then Tekage started whining at him. Based on the

"you're naked?"

"i like a man in briefs"

I'm gonna buttume he's a troll. I agree with Bach's idea. Kypari and Tekage both instigated and escalated the situation.

It's also worth noting that Dolan also said this:

"it started civil, but the other party got really hostile"

"and it was a friendly debate until they got hostile"

"i wont talk behind their backs but you can ask them for details if it interests you" (This line really makes me think he wasn't in the wrong here. He's unwilling to talk fudge about them.)

"would be a bummer. i hate using alts" (Implying he'd just use an alt if he got banned for a long period of time)

And above all else,

This is exactly the reason all three deserve a ban.

You can't prove that I instigated anything. You're right about the chill part and how Tekage joined and expressed his opinion and then everything became more hostile. However, throughout, I was in no way disrespectful or breaking any rules whatsoever. Bach has used more BM in this thread than I did on the server.

OK, we get it, you want the guy banned but the arguing does not help your case one bit. You guys are handling this super poorly. You are just getting pissed at people who dont agree with you. This would be a hell of a lot easier if there was a demo which from the extended logs could have been done easily.

I didn't think that was necessary because all of the evidence (excluding the one about the holocaust that was posted after I made the request) was stated before Tekage even joined the server.

Seriously though kypari and tekage, you guys seem like you could really benefit from just a break from the forums for a day to calm it down