Kypari

Dolan Trump_ - Team Fortress 2

Also, you and tekage have said things similar to this about old friends, higherups, and furries.

How dare you. You think I would ever make fun of people on such a severe scale? I would NEVER make fun of ANYONE in that way. @Tekage may make fun of others a lot, but he was absolutely DISGUSTED by what was said. Do you realise how many people died in the holocaust? I WOULD NEVER JOKE ABOUT THIS OR SAY SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN IT.

If you are wanting this guy banned then you two need equal punishment.

Tagging @Rejects @Moosty @Ohstopyou @kbraszzz @metalslug53

Equal punishment? Are you fucking serious? We are in NO WAY ALIKE.

Kurama, you've told people to drink bleach before. Don't think you're any better.

I know i'm not a better person. I am can be a horrible person at times. But me being nasty has nothing to do with this.

-1 on the counts of Kypari's immaturity and possible bias chat logs. A demo would have worked. Maybe a warning to Donald if anything.

What are you doing?

You're -1'ing because of how I'm acting? That's completely irrelevant. They are not at ALL biased chat logs. I even posted the chat logs INCLUDING MINE for you to see.

Holy shit lmao. Since when did I ever tell a meass group of people to die? I don't know what you're talking about. You can't just make claims like that.

Okay, fine. Check the chat logs. Did you find anything ban worthy for me and Kypari? No? Jesus Christ.

IT'S OKAY GUYS I WAS ONLY TROLLING @Vector @Kypari

It was a very distasteful joke but a joke is a joke. You need to stop taking people so seriously and literal.

It was a joke, a bad joke that i still think is worthy of maybe, a day ban. But it is still really offensive. Unless Kypari provoked dolan, I don't think you should be -1ing the thread just because of someone's bad attitude. Does anyone have any proof of kypari/tekage saying anything quite as offensive to another group of people? Do it in another thread, this isn't a ban request on kypari/tekage.

+1 for a small ban

Seriously kiddos, what the fuck. Worst behavior I've seen in a thread in a long ass time. If you treat eachother like this why the hell should the clan take your requests seriously, or want to interact with you at all. This was honestly shameful to read through. Get you're act together. All of you.