Haruka

The Hachi Amiibo

[MEDIA=tumblr]did=5f2ec214a9fcf2095efc0aa95ce231b8b4e8b642;id=125471996254;key=_86zRATsCTYtG19xEJursA;name=mamahachi[/MEDIA]

This is the only way I can post pictures, through my Tumblr xD

Started a custom Amiibo and its gunna be great. Making it look like my OC. I'm having fun with it so far.

Will post more photos.

I thought it would be a custom made amiibo of yourself

What did you think I did? I have it done, I just need to take a picture. Im lazy

[MEDIA=tumblr]did=3770e9524c5e7c0149c14e8ef93f954b5dce4ed8;id=125514853059;key=_86zRATsCTYtG19xEJursA;name=mamahachi[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=tumblr]did=3770e9524c5e7c0149c14e8ef93f954b5dce4ed8;id=125514853059;key=_86zRATsCTYtG19xEJursA;name=mamahachi[/MEDIA]

What did you use to make the clothes and whatnot? I plan on buying a cheap Amiibo and turning it into Sir Daniel or Mr. L or something

What did you use to make the clothes and whatnot? I plan on buying a cheap Amiibo and turning it into Sir Daniel or Mr. L or something

I used clay I baught at Walmart. I baught expensive paint to color it but it was worth it in the end bc the colors are great. Missed some spots, but I still like it.

They clay was like 5 bucks if not even. It was kids clay that never drys out. I've had them just laying around out of package for about a year now and they were great to use!

[attach=full]22238[/attach] :afro: :afro:

Ouu, great colors! I need to change my Amiibos eye color still but I don't have a fine enough brush to where it won't look like shit if I do it :^(

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

Eeeeewww, Sanic.

JK, I can't talk shit. My name's Scootaloo, whereas the fanbase I come from is arguably just as bad IF NOT WORSE.

But, Amiibos kick ass. I made a killing on those things once. Found like 8 Golden Marios at Walmart for $12 each. Flipped those things and sold them for about $70 each a few months ago. Good profit. :D

It looks like you used freaking acrylic paint on it.

In my opinion it looks great, but the hair looses some detail and looks really rough rather than smooth.

Maybe use some sculptor tools in the future to make sure the paint does not bunch like that