Forest

50$ Game Giveaway

Title says it all. I'll be giving a game to the lucky winner of this little.. Competition, for a lack of better words. The game will be one of his/her choice (up to a maximum of 50$, no more), or, alternatively, I can transfer the funds to a PayPal account for the winner to spend on whatever he/she wants (Riot points, gift cards, sex toys, whatever floats his/her boat).

Alright, so-

Hey. Shut up. I'm getting to it already, calm your tits. I know you want that free game, so stop saying "Hurry the hell up you british twat, what do we have to do?!" and let me finish. Jesus.

Okay, so. Obviously I won't just be handing you this game on a silver platter. You'll have to work for it, much like anyone else. Oh, boo-hoo, you have to work for something for once, it's the end of the bloody world as we know it. I swear, y'all are getting lazier and lazier.

Here's what I'm thinking. Obviously my last thread didn't go quite as planned, there weren't many people too enthused about a free game/games (which is actually surprising), or you people are just unimaginative as hell. Either way, here is how things are going to go down, and don't worry; I promise this won't be too difficult and will require very little brain activity. God knows some of you need to cherish that stuff ;)

This will be a simple game of identification. Simply put, I'm going to attach an image to this post; one that includes a multitude of items. Your job, your very simple job, is to determine what particular item I am referring to, or rather, what item it is that I am talking about.

That's it. That's all you have to do. Sound easy? Well, we'll see about that (it really is). Now, here are the rules:

1. You have until August 7th (at this very same time) to determine what the object/item is.

2. You each have only two guesses until the end of this little "competition".

3. In order to be eligible for a prize, you must have been a Registered Member for at least two months.

4. I will not determine who the winner is until the end date. Obviously, the winner is the first person to guess the item/object.

5. Don't ask me for hints, because I will only provide one which will be bolded at the bottom of this post.

6. Should no one be able to determine the object/item, whoever is closest will receive the prize.

7. Last and most importantly.. Have fun! Or not, it's completely up to you.

I am Green and Sometimes I'm not. I Consume many Things, and you Know me Well. Yet although I'm Hidden in Plain Sight, I am confident you won't find me. I See You, but do You See me?

ai.imgur.com_RFSkXa0.thumb.jpg.baeecf958f27165272602463cd1062b1.jpg

The couch? cause the arms and the cushions are green and I see two extra cushions also in the pic that are not. Also a fucking couch is a maw that devours everything in existence.

Or is there a goblin somewhere in there...?