Snackbar

Canyondam Reminder

The cells are ON A TIMER. They do NOT open until 9:05. The button that is in cell block was placed there during testing by @Bleed and hasnt been coded properly yet. If you push the button, the cell door animations will OPEN but it will act as if glass is preventing you from leaving cells, this goes away at 9:05!

To avoid confusion until its properly coded I would say to just let doors auto open at 9:05, and explain the minute bug whenever you can.

Button has been removed for the time being!

CELLS AUTO OPEN AT 9:05!!!

We can fix this by removing the invisible entity via Stripper Source. I can do this when I have time.

Or if someone wants to speed up the process. Decompile the map and open it in Hammer and find the entity. Give me the entity name and classname.

We can fix this by removing the invisible entity via Stripper Source. I can do this when I have time.

Or if someone wants to speed up the process. Decompile the map and open it in Hammer and find the entity. Give me the entity name and classname.

There are 2 entities other than the props, a func_tracktrain (named cell_track) which the props are tied to, and a func_wall_toggle (named cell_block).

That being said I advocate for going back to the other canyondam..

There are 2 entities other than the props, a func_tracktrain (named cell_track) which the props are tied to, and a func_wall_toggle (named cell_block).

That being said I advocate for going back to the other canyondam..

Can't find that entity :(

I didn't add the cell_block entity to the open plugin. @badmins try using !open and see if the invisible thing is still there.

I wont be able to do anything on the server until this weekend, even then I'm not sure how much i can do it (Right @ASock ;))