Whyte - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Whyte

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:77327169

Evidence:

He actually banned me (For 1 day) and my friend Waldo (For a week) on the Deathrun server for the reasons: Exploting (BlueRonix), and None (Waldo)

Anyways, the evidence is here:

[xG:M] Whyte: You know what you've done, holding gates, Doing things you've actually had me come on before for, etc.

[xG:M] Whyte: Again, come back in a week, I;m done here.

Waldo: Oh my god, can you please not just say "you know what you've done" and tell me what I've done?

[xG:M] Whyte: I did.

Waldo: "holding gates"

Waldo: Like

Waldo: Theres the sawmill one and the horrors one, the only two that come to mind.

[xG:M] Whyte: I am done. You know, stop. Come back in a week and change yourself for the better and you can still be a better part of this community.

Further Information:

I do not have any chat evidence besides the screenshot for my ban, because he gave me no warning before banning me. He just said "Don't exploit" while we were waiting for the AFK-killer NPC that comes after a few minutes, in a spot BUILT IN TO THE MAP (So it's not an exploit) which lets us survive his attack. As soon as he passed by, he banned me (And 2 other people, as seen in the screenshot) for "exploiting"

I do not have any chat evidence besides the screenshot for my ban

O rly? And you want us to do what, exactly? I mean, he CLEARLY told him not to hold gates, and I am assuming he did so anyways. What did he expect to happen? Either way, that has nothing to do with YOUR ban, so unless something is brought forward relating to that, it's irrelevant here. We also don't accept copy/pasted chat logs. We need screens.

Rules for Death Run have been made clear, over and over again. WE consider using hidden spaces in maps for your advantage as an EXPLOIT. Whether or not you agree is irrelevant. You don't use the spots deemed as exploitable because it creates an unfair advantage. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

-1 for unban. Wait it out. Don't do it again or the ban will be lengthened. Whyte did nothing wrong.

OK 1st screenie: My first warning

2nd screenie: My second explaining how its an exploit i=on this community

3rd: Panis passing you proving my ban right

Waldo's ban is in regards to something else which I have discussed with him based on his multiple wrong doings on our Deathrun Server.

You can call it an easter egg all you want, I told you it an exploit on this community which you also stated above (thank you)

~Wait the day ban, and please don't do these so called 'easter eggs' again on the XenogamersCommunity :D Thanks Hun!

5aa4c2c919251_ScreenShot2015-09-27at12_01_20AM.thumb.png.821ed2783012c3ef09f67d5b11a52cff.png

5aa4c2c937d79_ScreenShot2015-09-27at12_01_49AM.png.3816b56e1714134d3b6dbdeb5624004b.png

5aa4c2c983840_ScreenShot2015-09-27at12_03_35AM.thumb.png.0fbfa126e01566c1af2801efd81a6254.png

Oh hell. Whyte with the counter-proof.

This is totally NOT going in your direction. Day ban will stay in place. If user abuses the exploit again in the future, the ban will be extended to NO LOWER than a week.

Don't exploit the map again. Thread will be left open for the evening for OP to respond.

can we just get an outdated version of that map where there wasnt that door you could get in or remove the map entirely? people just seem to wanna go to that easter egg/exploit (whatever the fuck i dont care) and they just get banned for it which kinda seems stupid to me

The people of OUR deathrun server need to understand that wether it was built into the map or not, we DO NOT allow any kind of out of map help. You must stay on track at all times.

Well one, if you want to be unbanned you need to fill out a "protest a ban" form, not an abuse report. You don't protest two bans in one post; if waldo wants to protest his, then he needs to make a separate one. Three, from the numerous times that whyte has told me about you and your friend doing these "easter eggs", it's not like you don't know the rules.

You and your friend constantly exploit and refuse to listen to staff. Not only that, you proceed to talk shit about them behind their backs saying that they are abusive and don't know how to do their jobs. If you don't like it, protest your ban and provide actual evidence to report abuse.

-------------------------------------------------------

For future reference, rating everyone salty and providing invalid evidence doesn't exactly help your case.

Wait out your bans. ~Closed