In-Game Name:

DiversionYT

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:56890214

Position:

Time Active:

1 day and 15 hours

Experience:

I have on a little of experiance of staff on jailbreak but i have been staff on many minecraft and a couple of gmod jailbreak servers

Information:

I have tried to help the server as much as i can. every time there is a problem, i try to get a staff member to help. i try to help people who don't know what their doing learn. I try to be friendly to everyone and like to joke around a lot.

Please take my application into consideration!

-Thanks!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

* You must have at least 20 hours on the CS:GO servers

* You must have at least 50 posts on the forums

* You must have been a member in the clan for at least 1 month

@Snackbar

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

* You must have at least 20 hours on the CS:GO servers

* You must have at least 50 posts on the forums

* You must have been a member in the clan for at least 1 month

^

Unfortunately xG does have these requirements in place to ensure that we have quality Staff Members. With what you've said, I'm sure it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to fill up those requirements in no time! Just be sure not to spam posts on Forums to get that post count up ;)

re-opening for everyone to give an opinion on this app only, if you're gonna shit talk someone who points out that phoenix did not meet the standards for an application because he is your friend, then don't you dare turn around and start putting those same things matsi said in a different app because you aren't bffs in teamspeak all day doing 10 mans with him.

yawn

-1, hasn't been here enough to prove himself and from my personal experience can be rather confrontational which isn't a very good quality for someone with kick/ban powers

I'm gonna be THAT guy and put this here...

Profile says 19 on forums. Personally I wouldn't trust anyone that feels the need to lie/be indecisive about their own age. But that's just me :^)

re-opening for everyone to give an opinion on this app only, if you're gonna fudge talk someone who points out that phoenix did not meet the standards for an application because he is your friend, then don't you dare turn around and start putting those same things matsi said in a different app because you aren't bffs in teamspeak all day doing 10 mans with him.

I believe phoenix was a great addition to the mod staff as he has literally been here for over a year and has plenty of experience as far as rules go. The forum post count doesnt factor much into my decisions because posting 'lol' in a thread does not show me that you know ANYTHING about moderating / staffing a server. I believe that requirement is more to prove that the person has been around long enough to know better in any and all situations, and I do not consider it a make or break factor in promotions.

That being said, Diversion has simply not been here long enough to properly, and efficiently moderate the server while keeping an unbiased attitude simultaneously, and the rest of the staff seems to have a similar opinion on the matter. Let me be clear Phoenix did NOT receive moderator simply because he was our "friend", despite being only 13 posts short of 50, he is a staple in our TS channel, and more than active and knowledgeable enough on the server and on the concept of how this place operates.

Closed again, simply because the point is moot. Diversion isnt ready, he can re apply when he is a better candidate.

Also - Lying on a staff application isnt going to get you anywhere.