Owl

Riven Is A ****ing Stupid Piece Of ****

To all the Riven players.. you're ****ing awful... play champions that take actual skill. But I guess that would be asking too much for you not to play an OP piece of **** champion... inb4 lol noob qq moar...

She's the only champion with an AD scaling shield.. her q has the same range as a flash (all three of them combined) and her e is about the same range as a flash and gives her that stupid shield..

Her ult is like a half health execute.. and EACH OF HER Q's are a mini-interrupt only the last one is a knockback.. yeah call me a liar on this.. but show me a video of someone attacking her with she's q spamming them.. OH WAIT.. those videos don't exist because it doesn't happen.. Please get this piece of **** champion either out of the game or ****ing nerf her finally.. I don't give a **** that all these **** play her and think they're good.. (yeah if you play riven you're probably incompetent and just play riven because YOU'RE SO GOOD WITH HER)

It even says in her profile that she's adept at battling multiple enemies because she'll be on equal ground in damage output.. so She's one champion, that has the DPS output of multiple champions. But yeah, not OP at all.. please continue to tell me how wrong I am and that she's not OP at all.

@Owl You could argue that Teemo is also f***ing OP. But I main him too so trololololol.

(Fite me skrubs Teemo only no items Final Destination)