No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

A little over a year or so.

Further Information:

Nothing really I can put here besides that I'm mainly active on Hale, Pkmn Trade, and TGH. Occasionally I go on other servers just to see what's good. While I'm not active on ts I have visited it a few times and listened to the most finest of garbage from fellow members and staff (huehuehue). Nonetheless feel free to exploit me here and trash me completely or appraise me at your leisure.

+1 KB and I talked about this. He's very active, been around for a while (over a year), very mature for his age, and he has donated. We're willing to let him in before he turns 16.

A: 10/10

M: 8.5/10

OMG BLIB UR BLIZZIES GOT U INNNN. But Noice 10/10 m8 won't h8. One of my best buds along wif Nitty, DD and Spoops.

A:10/10

M:9.99/10

+1 Been active on vsh/ff2 before I even got out of my total mute stage (before I even used chat) plus his maturity matches his voice

A-9

M-8.5

He is active on the server's

This is the reason why we can't have nice things.

ANYWAYS. +1

(Doesn't even tag the guy that spouts the most trash on TeamSpeak. Le cri)

Hella active on VSH. Fucked around on TGH a bunch. Never had any issues as staff and got along well with the community. Welcome back Bliz :)

aimg4.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20120510221729_unanything_images_46bc3552ba62a6086ed648e7037e7372.jpg.e78d5c1d8064b2c3b895c0965d44cb45.jpg