Sign in to follow this  
Vero

WTF!! Silence!

Okay, seriously?

you really need to get your sh*t together!

You've made some pretty dumb decisions lately! like, having an

twitter account for xG, and we used to have mumble? wtf, i hate it when people

mumble. They need to speak up! but all that is just crazy. I'm also tired of you just coming in here,

acting like you own the place! its ridiculous. Why haven't you been banned yet? like,

you even hacked the forums and changed it like a wizard or something scary like that.

You constantly make fun of me too, calling me "blocky"! what does that even mean?!

I'm fed up with your nonsense. its just getting out of hand. I'm not sure who

owns this clan, but they need a good kick in the seat of their pants and bring you to

justice. also, move this to ban request. I don't have proof of anything he does, but I'm

gonna post it anyway because I'm SOOOOOO KEWL. look i even spelled differently, so it must

be true.

- Vero

Ok, Teamspeak is used since people actually know what it is. Mumble just made people scratch their heads asking what it was. It's so more people will connect rather than giving up halfway through. Also Mumble's certificate system is a nightmare since you cannot have the same SN on 2 computers without importing the certificate onto both computers. We have had a Twitter for a month now and you are bringing this up now?!?!?!?! To answer everything else you have stated, I will use this quote: "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

PS. If this was a joke then you have successfully trolled me and you get a cookie.

[ATTACH]284.vB[/ATTACH]

Okay, seriously?

you really need to get your sh*t together!

You've made some pretty dumb decisions lately! like, having an

twitter account for xG, and we used to have mumble? wtf, i hate it when people

mumble. They need to speak up! but all that is just crazy. I'm also tired of you just coming in here,

acting like you own the place! its ridiculous. Why haven't you been banned yet? like,

you even hacked the forums and changed it like a wizard or something scary like that.

You constantly make fun of me too, calling me "blocky"! what does that even mean?!

I'm fed up with your nonsense. its just getting out of hand. I'm not sure who

owns this clan, but they need a good kick in the seat of their pants and bring you to

justice. also, move this to ban request. I don't have proof of anything he does, but I'm

gonna post it anyway because I'm SOOOOOO KEWL. look i even spelled differently, so it must

be true.

- Vero

I lost at this.