No

Previously a Member in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

1 year

Further Information:

Friends with Beefalo irl. Have been a donator for 6 months. Spent most of my TF2 hours on xG servers.

+1 Can confirm he has been around for a while. Just recently upgraded to uber donator! Is active on Jailbreak and PKMN and is a pleasure to have on the servers.

A: 9/10

M: ?/10

+1 Can confirm he has been around for a while. Just recently upgraded to uber donator! Is active on Jailbreak and PKMN and is a pleasure to have on the servers.

A: 9/10

M: ?/10

i assume the age rule is 13 on paper but actually 12 secretly?

i assume the age rule is 13 on paper but actually 12 secretly?

If we can have a janky system where all you have to do is sing a stupid song and eat a slice of pizza to get unbanned; I'm sure we can let a mature 12-year-old in that wants to support the community. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmDhdmgYbaQ

Edited by Ohstopyou (see edit history)

If we can have a janky system where all you have to do is sing a stupid song and eat a slice of pizza to get unbanned; I'm sure we can let a mature 12-year-old in that wants to support the community. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmDhdmgYbaQ

But what's the point of the age restriction then? If we're just letting under aged people pass there no point to even say no to the others unless there's a legit reason for them to wait.

But what's the point of the age restriction then? If we're just letting under aged people pass there no point to even say no to the others unless there's a legit reason for them to wait.

*cant edit*

I can understand the one here and one there because you'll find the dedicated underaged kid, and that's nice too see. But there's just been too many lately. And I'm talking in general, not just the TF2 Div. we have the rule for a reason, adhear to it. Maybe make it where we can do one underaged person a month or something, I don't know. Set a aboundry. Some people leave if there's too many kids, you know. I would hate too see this place turn to dust.

*cant edit*

I can understand the one here and one there because you'll find the dedicated underaged kid, and that's nice too see. But there's just been too many lately. And I'm talking in general, not just the TF2 Div. we have the rule for a reason, adhear to it. Maybe make it where we can do one underaged person a month or something, I don't know. Set a aboundry. Some people leave if there's too many kids, you know. I would hate too see this place turn to dust.

or how about we remove the age restriction and actually +1 people who we really see on servers and trust as a good member of the community rather than giving anyone +1's just to gain some reputation or w/e people +1 strangers for

jk that would never happen + 1 cool guy a:? m:?

or how about we remove the age restriction and actually +1 people who we really see on servers and trust as a good member of the community rather than giving anyone +1's just to gain some reputation or w/e people +1 strangers for

jk that would never happen + 1 cool guy a:? m:?

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

I'm handling him and beefalo on a case by case basis. I'm not just +1-ing random people. I said yes to both of them because they are both friends, have been on the server for over a year, have donated to support us, and seriously care about the servers and rules. I see absolutely no reason to prevent them from getting in... With the last age limit we had, I let two 15-year-olds in (they were a year under the 16-year-old rule), and we have had zero problems with them! Heck, they are even on the path to getting mod.

So long story short: Get over it. Y'all have the power to +1 or -1 as well, either use the power you have or move on.

Edited by Ohstopyou (see edit history)