Thorax_

How Much Do You Know About Computers?

Like seriously last time I unplugged my laptop from the power supply, and after about two hours the laptop shut down and stopped working until I repluggued it, so one thing is sure, if computers don't need electricity all the time, it might be needed from time to time or the computer will go into a deep depression and suicide, will tell you when I discover more!

Like seriously last time I unplugged my laptop from the power supply, and after about two hours the laptop shut down and stopped working until I repluggued it, so one thing is sure, if computers don't need electricity all the time, it might be needed from time to time or the computer will go into a deep depression and suicide, will tell you when I discover more!

YES! Now I can fix my computer :D

That moment when on loadout.tf and you try rendering a gif, it renders.... but it is in Base64.... my computer starts having a heart attack, my browser says it is using 32 gigabytes of ram when my computer only has 8.

Then I learned, don't render gifs there :)

I know that I need to update my video card because I have an Nvidia Quadra Series and can't run Overwatch with it. CS:GO I run at a constant 45-50 fps. TF2 is fine, somehow lol but I can't use dx9 so that sucks.

Hey toast, if you are using a quadro card, its definitely time for an upgrade, since those cards aren't really meant for gaming, although when you upgrade you will want to make sure your cpu doesn't bottleneck the card you get. Do you know what kind of cpu you have, and also how much cooling does your case have?

That's actually not too bad. I use a GTX 1060 myself, and it runs all my games on Ultra at 60+ fps (144 fps for the games that can handle it). Though mine is the 6 gig version and the one in that PC is the 3 gig version, it's still a good GPU.

The CPU boosts from 2.8 to 3.4 ghz, which isn't bad either

I would recommend upgrading the Hard Drive (or installing an additional HDD or SSD) and RAM sometime down the line. But until then, it should handle the majority of games.

It also seems like it doesn't list the motherboard specifically, but looks like you should be able to upgrade pretty much everything if you wanted to (as long as you have the case space).

Obviously if you want complete control of how well the PC works, building it yourself is the better option, but if you'd rather not deal with picking out all the parts then physically installing them, then this PC is a good alternative.

Yeah just looked that model up, it may be better just saving up and getting a new computer altogether.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'd just like to have a computer that can run the good games well enough and I can also use for school work.