Moosty

Ayy Lmao

So I'm going to step down from staff. I've been playing on the servers for three years. A year and a half of those I was staff. And the past 8 months I've been a DM. Honestly I got farther than I ever thought I would, or than most even get close too. I'm glad I got to play a major role in the tf2 division for so long and I'm super proud of a lot of the changes and decisions I've been a part of. While I was staff this place has definitely changed for the better, especially recently and I'm really glad to see that.

Honestly though, I never had as much fun on the servers as I did before I was staff, When there were no responsibilities. I feel like being obligated to be on TeamSpeak all the time and all the responsibilities you're expected to do, especially as DM, for free has just made me a bitter and more closed off person on the servers. I grew to love these servers because of just interacting with people and BSing without having to take anything seriously. @Bach, @metalslug53 and I used to just spend eight hours a day on clocktown. 5 or 6 days a week. And it never got boring, because we were just screwing around with no alterior concerns, going with the flow of whoever came on and whatever they wanted to do. That's the kind of shit I grew to love xG for. And being staff disconnects you from that.

I've done everything I could have ever wanted to as staff, and this place has improved in small part because of me in the last year and a half. I came here for the fun not to have a huge E-dick and a rank and power. I think it's time I go back to what made me love this place to begin with. I'm just going to play on the servers for fun, when I want, as a member of xG and nothing more.

...I'm actually really looking forward to it c:

Argle Pargle bitches.

I can honestly say that this feels absolutely genuine. I completely understand your reasoning and believe this has nothing to do with your demotion. That all said, I would like to personally thank Moosty for all of the work he has done to improve the community, and I really hope you stick around and get back to making our servers as fun as they once were. If ever you decide we could use extra help, there's always a spot on our team for you. God speed you magnificent bastard.

Ayyy bby. Welcome to the club. Two thirds of the OG crew is back at it.

Argyle Pargle. Moosty Desu.

Let the battle for Moosty hill re-commence!

There was 16 people on tgh at midnight EST (there were 7 when I joined) and we've been having red team go for the boats on delfino while blu goes pyroshark to knock them off for like the last two hours. This is what I've been missing I totally made the right choice.

Tonight on tf2 was actually fun :)