STEAM_1:0:39599996

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Since 2012

Reasons for Joining:

Im active on surf, and lots of the people who are regularly on there can vouch for that. Im not toxic. :)

+1. One of the most active players on surf and is always (trying) to be helpful with it. What other people have mentioned (immaturity, trolling, racism) have been issues in the past, though I haven't seen him causing trouble for a while so I think he deserves to be re-admitted.

Still agree with what I said, so +1 a:8 m:8

+1. One of the most active players on surf and is always (trying) to be helpful with it. What other people have mentioned (immaturity, trolling, racism) have been issues in the past, though I haven't seen him causing trouble for a while so I think he deserves to be re-admitted.
Still agree with what I said, so +1 a:8 m:8 Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Still agree with what I said, so +1 a:8 m:8