Stevenn #orangejuiceinmyglock - Counter-strike

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Stevenn #orangejuiceinmyglock

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:87027123

Rules Broken:

Mass Freekilling, if the Ts were jewish it would be like a Holocaust with all this Hitlering...

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Evidence:

I guess technically this should be a perm ctban, but I mostly just want him to stop doing it, since it's like the 3rd time I saw it.

He'll tell them to go to the bottom of the cell ramp, then kill people for "being in the box, not at the bottom of the ramp" but I mean seriously... that whole box is basically the bottom fo the ramp and it's just being way too Hitler and ruins the fun.... this time he killed them and IMO they were as at the bottom of the ramp as you could be... idk how you could get any better in position.... pretty much just posting this to bring attention to it and to see if I am missing something here... but I think these people are getting massacred for no reason.

In the demo the action in question is during the 5th round, and beings around tick 40000

@Bleed @Chrono @Lithium @BlackWidow

I said to freeze on the bottom of cell ramp and they were in the box. A lot of CTs do this.

The issue is... the box IS AT the bottom of the ramp.... and yes, I know a lot of people do it, which is why I mostly just want to make people stop rather than getting you banned. Just not sure where else to post it.

+1 prob shouldnt perm but I watched the video and discussed with Not DL @Bleed, he definitely freekilled everyone but maybe the white shirt guy

eh, im gonna have to be neutral about this, i can consider this a freekill. but i also feel like steven KNOWS the rules and i just feel like this was a simple mistake. he is a good ct i just feel like this should be handled as a warning or "probation" besides that i feel like if he takes ownership for freekilling then everything should be okay.

I take ownership to this. I honestly didn't think i was breaking any rules due to the fact i see Wardens (including xG members) Use this command and kill people who are not standing on the bottom of cell ramp. Sorry for the inconvenience

I would say max ct banned for a week I think perm is a little overkill. But I agree the whole ramp to blue box thing is getting a little out of hand.

Don't think this is worth the hassle of issuing a CT ban. It's common for Ts to misinterpret (albeit intentional or unintentional) the warden's orders, and this seems to be one of those scenarios. In 90% of these cases, when the Warden instructs Ts to go to the bottom of the ramp, it's heavily implied that he/she means the bottom edge of the ramp, not a few feet away from it.

While it's important for the Warden to specify orders, it can also be too much to have to define each and every one specifically when everyone should get the gist of what said-order was. Now, if the Warden had merely said "go to the bottom of cell ramp" without a freeze or any sort of order telling the Ts to remain stationary, then yes; I would consider those freekills.

That being said, I didn't watch the demo (currently at work, basing this off of the screenshot) so all that I've said may be a moot point.

ok... so he just freekilled a bunch of people again today.... and the staff on did nothing about it... this is getting rediculous...

Dropbox - stevenn2.dem

His orders were to get in the couch game, and prior to that jumping was restricted... a bunch of us walked onto the blue couch without jumping and got killed for jumping.... mod said that it was ok because he said to get in the black circle of couch game and somehow being on a couch means we weren't.... idfk.... please do something about this....

@Lithium @Bleed @Chrono

demo 2 showed obvious mass freekilling, you said get into couchgame and they were inside on the blue couch, which does not need to jump to get onto.

@Stevenn