STEAM_0:1:114854229

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

like mostly all day on school days 4:30-9:00

Reasons for Joining:

I have been playing on the Xeno Gaming Servers For Atleast 1 year. I Am Aware of all the rules for jb. The JB servers Are really Fun! I Feel Like Applying For XenoGamers Is Only Right.Thank You For Reading This Application And I Hope I will get in the Xeno Gamers Sinccerly -Swag

Holy crap. You actually did it. Welp, this should be fun.

-1 Swag is a certain snowflake that needs to learn some manners before joining the clan. Completely un-needed hate at times, and also a liar!

A=6/10

M=4/10

LOL your buutthurt because you were actling like a mod telling sven to read the rules when you said airblasting is not a freehit ok well bye xD you're a funny snowflake and i do not lie stop making up complete utter bs gloved

It is true, so why are you denying it? You have been banned, and I sincerely doubt that you are familiar with the rules, though I may be wrong. Even further... you put a negative rating on bello's post. This will not get you a vouch, as said by Bello himself.

I have been banned before "BEFORE" I am not crrently banned And SO If I did disagree with belo's post i disagree i didnt sya i hate bello bello is a pretty chill dude.And I am fammiliar with the rules iv played the XenoGamer Servers More than you so stop making some stuff up about me ok So please stop

I'm waiting for someone to intervine here, so if it doesn't happen I'll keep going. When asked if "Banned" in the application, it means any time ever, though it might have slipped past your mind. Though you might have played xG servers more than me, that does not equal that you are more mature than me. Nothing I have said so far is a lie, but it may be mis-interpreted.

I'm waiting for someone to intervine here, so if it doesn't happen I'll keep going. When asked if "Banned" in the application, it means any time ever, though it might have slipped past your mind. Though you might have played xG servers more than me, that does not equal that you are more mature than me. Nothing I have said so far is a lie, but it may be mis-interpreted.

Acttuly Banned Means Currently Banned it would say Banned Before If asking if you use to be banned Stop Acting Like You are a mod/admin you dont tell certaint peapole like sven to read !motd since you havent read it in depth so please stop this disscusion with you and me nad most of these "facts" u call are acttuly lies.

Thats WHat I Asked you onegloved i will stop if you do

I don't even remember what happened this morning. Can we just drop this and stop arguing?

Ok kids stop fighting before @Liekos has to hand out some bans. It's a member submission. People can leave their vouch. If you dot agree with it, that's fine. But don't dispute it. Ty fam

Now while I helped Swag get into the member submission page in the first place (since he made a mod app by accident a while back) that doesn't mean I have a very good opinion on him. Extremely immature most times, spams lennies, has to be asked by multiple staff members multiple times every time hes on to stop spamming and starting fudge and only stops when hes threatened with a ban or something along the lines of that. -1

A:8

M:2