Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

10-15 hours

Reasons for Joining:

I play on the server a lot and I think I want to become a member of the server. I see dedicated people with the clan tag [xG] and I realized that I'm dedicated. So I wanted to get a membership.

Steam ID Finder (Use this, your Steam ID isn't your name, it is the set of numbers. SteamID example: STEAM_0:1:1234567)

Also I checked rank.xenogamers.com and it says you have 17 hours.

I haven't seen any problems with you, but I also haven't played with you very much, so I will wait to vouch.

-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-11--1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-11-1-1-1--1-1-1-11 ive seen u on once and u joined impersonating a moderator

a; 0.1/100

m: ?

To my knowledge(what charles told me) is that he came on wearing xG:M tags (he more than likely just didnt know what xG:M meant) and charles told him to take it off, which he ended up doing. Impersonating staff is either changing your name to an existing staff members name, or putting the tags on and ACTING like a moderator. He put the tags on, but it's not like he was pretending to be staff.

okay I have an explaination of why i had a moderator tag on, I thought it was the tag of the server Xgm, Not Xg I did not know, Also I tried to add Xg, Because i wanted to try and join the clan now i know there is a way to apply to become a member.

-1 You first joined the server with the name xgm icy or something along the lines of that. I was talking with @Owl and he told me you were banned for joining the server with [xG:A] Bonk as your name. And when he told you to remove ur tags, you said no, Im an admin.

a:7

m:4