Gluxon

Vacation

I was recently VAC banned for unjust reasons, and I have no hacks or cheats on my computer. I have plead for repentance but to no avail. Would anyone like to donate a Smurf account to an amazing person.

No. Valve doesn't usually get a VAC ban wrong. they go through extensive processes such as scanning your computer without you really knowing whenever you play a game and heavily analyzing gameplay (inb4 overwatch doesn't know what hacks are) overwatch can't actually ban you, all it does is bump it up for a valve employee to look into and investigate which is where said computer scans come in. if they are wrong it is a rather painless process to get un-banned. but they aren't usually ever wrong. (out of all the vac bans given, you're looking at a small percentage here.)

If you honestly were wrongfully banned, steam support will unban you fairly quick (after conducting an investigation) otherwise you will stay banned because you were a filthy cheater.

First of all you don't have to be so rude. Second of all, you can ask lots of people I play with and they will confirm that I don't cheat. You never play while I'm on chrono so you don't have room to talk about me being a cheater.

You're begging for someone to give you a smurf or in otherwords spend money on you because you got banned. Just because you claim not to cheat doesn't mean you don't. I have a friend that used to play CS:S with me way before xg came into conception, he used hacks and to this day, 6 years later he still denies it wholeheartedly. even though he would literally shoot you through walls at start of rounds. walls that you can't shoot through.

You can claim you don't hack or cheat in any form whatsoever, and if that is the case, your appeal with valve should lift your ban shortly (within 1 monthish). But when it doesn't, enjoy your ban, don't come begging for accounts. Don't come saying "omg it was my brother/sister/mother/dog/cat using a hack when i was't there!" It's your account, you are responsible at all times.

You can call me rude all you want, I couldn't care less. We have a very strict no cheating policy, and you coming and begging for a new account from people isn't something I will sit by and let happen.

I wouldn't mind passing one of my smurfs but for me to do so you have to do the xg tradition. The mona pizza challenge, ill let u know what it is. You musy eat a whole pizza in under 30 mins while singing the mona pizza song (look it up). You can never stop singing even while eating, when you get half way you're allowed a drink of water but if you take it you need to get up and dance a lil. Being vacced is equivalent as being permed from our servers but one of the few clans that give smurfs but as customs have it doing the requests of the one who is offering you an account.

Be sure to post that you agree and that xg and its members are not liable if, and when an accident occurs, if performed prior to posting your acceptance of the terms xg does not condone this challenge and advices against it.

Plus write on a piece of paper your account name so we know its you. Post it here and we'll talk after about getting you that smurf.

Good luck

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to be sent on a VACation!

To begin your VACation, familiarize yourself with our public cheats listed here (LINK REDACTED). This is highly important and knowing these cheats will keep you safe from not being on a VACation!

Want to get Overwatched?

There are a few ways to get another VACation!

1. Be blatant af! To download shitty public cheats go here (LINK REDACTED) and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate injector for your OS. Then just launch, load in, and finally, click 'Anti-aim' and 'Aimbot'.

2. Make sure to not clamp your viewangles! This is one of the best ways to get your account untrusted in CS:GO!

Come check out our bans list to see who is who on the servers, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VACATION!