In-Game Name:

xG BullseyeX™

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49080993

Position:

Time Active:

About 3+ days over 2 weeks

Experience:

I was and admin on a Gmod Jailbreak server I also was an admin on a Minecraft server Then i was an admin on a CSGO server.

Information:

I just want to get rid of the really annoying/rule breaking losers also when i'm on there is few admins during the times i play and more rule breakers also i'm on almost all the time at least as much as i can be so there wont be any rule breakers or at least they will be warned and wont do it again.(that probably made no sense)

+1

A:9.5

M:7

Bullseye might not be the most informed person on the server, but he's definitely not a troll. He's actually active, we play together when the server is basically empty and its annoying that we need to ask for staff help because they arent active enough to help us. He actually plays and he may need time to get to know the rules better and minor technicalities, but I dont think he would take action unless he asked someone higher up first, unless it was grossly obvious (like mass freekill ect) because when there are only 5 or 6 people, trolls will come on and just go crazy. I agree because he's actually there enough to enforce the rules