Thorax_

What Genre Of Music Do You Like? ( Poll )

What Genre of Music do you like?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What Genre of Music do you like?

I don't personally really have a favourite. It all just depends on the mood I'm in or what activity I'm doing at the time. But I can tell you that I do not like kpop, jpop, or any alternatives to those. I also dislike country and am not a fan of rap or hip-hop.

I don't really have one favorite genre, but it scales from Hard Rock to Death Metal to Video Game Music to a mixture of all three. So I'll just vote "Other"

I'm a little diverse in my music, I listen to rap, rock, some punk rock(something like green day), metal(mostly slipknot), anime music, minimal dubstep(like Steve aoki, if you consider him dubstep, might be electronic idk)basically anything but American pop/Country/Jazz/Classical.

For me it's like what Forest said with music changing depending on one's mood. 99% of the time I do end up in a faster pace or giddy/upbeat song to keep myself moving. It's generally ranging from some modernized jazz to swing, to pop, aka the other category.

I don't really have one favorite genre, but it scales from Hard Rock to Death Metal to Video Game Music to a mixture of all three. So I'll just vote "Other"

Honestly that's exactly the same for me

>listening to ffdp don't kill me please