lilbleed

Uploading Demos...

Can someone respond here with a tutorial on how to upload demos. Some stupid people (like me) have lots of recordings of hackers but they are useless since they don't know how to upload them or get a hold of them at all. If you can that would be great!

Thanks!

I mean like all you have to do is find any website that you can upload files to. here are a few

Dropbox - Dropbox

Google Drive - Redirecting...

Filedropper - Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

Megafileupload - Mega File Upload - Free File Hosting

some of these websites delete your uploaded files after a while so i'd say use the first 2 because those don't

c:

If you don't know where to get the demo files are:

1. Go to your Steam library where all your games are located

2. Right click on Counter Strike : Global Offensive

3. Go to Properties

4. Go to Local Files

5. Click on Browse local files... (this should bring up your CSGO Files)

6. Click on your csgo folder which should be below the bin folder

7. Search for your .dem file

8.Click and drag that for uploading c:

I took a demo in TF2, and the size when I went to view it... went to 20GB.... That's insane.

A demo of an old cevo match i have is only ~120 mb for a 50 minute game, snapshot rate set to 64. Demos end automatically at map end. Either you stayed on a map for a very, very long time, or you're greatly exaggerating.

@Stevenn Go to google drive, drag and drop the file into it, right click it, "Get shareable link"

I wish I was exaggerating. I was taking a demo cause I couldn’t tell if someone was hacking or not so I took a demo, went to watch it and if I still had it I would give you a screenshot of the folder information.

It was maybe a good 10-30 minute demo.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)