Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[xG] Bach

Steam ID:

you have it

Position:

Division Manager

Time Active:

Iunno since '13 on forums and like '11 on servers.

Experience:

Past TF2 Moderator, Administrator, Division Leader, Community Leader, Über donator in TF2, general shit stain of the community.

Information:

Ayy lmao.

amedia0.giphy.com_media_DtLEOehAWfwiY_200_s.gif.8cb6f53ba420bc6db2848ece7dcc9f26.gif

This is honestly not even a joke. I actually miss being DM and it was the most fun Ive ever had in xG. Frankly I feel I did a pretty good job and personally @Bello and I would be excellent partners in crime.

One thing to note. Ive been hella inactive on servers due to my computer being shitty. So I can do fun forum nonsense until I make my glorious return first week of may (if all goes to plan).

I would apply for DL but I cant fucking code for shit ;)

@Nomulous @Scootaloo @kbraszzz @Rejects @BelloWaldi @AllofTf2

Again. I am legitimately serious about this and I want nothing more to be DM of TF2 again.

ai.imgur.com_NekIAUx.gif.7c2b85ea68b1a12d577e8f9f72c60e18.gif

Why? So you can just leave again a week later!?!?!? ;)

These passive aggressive comments do not help [...], please refrain from doing so.
Matsi, you might wanna consider @Vector's quote.

This is gonna hurt but I have to -1, sorry. :(

Please do not take what I am going to say as an offense, Bach, I like you as a person.

As I have already said in Moosty's thread: We need active staff. Active staff that plays on our servers.

You're not being active enough, 50% of the current TF2 higher ups are completely inactive already.

I'd rather get someone active as DM.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

I'll make you a deal Bach. If you can log 20 hours of TF2 this week, we will chat about putting you back to Mod. Continue the activity and we can have a srs talk about upbumping you in the roster, because Lord knows we desperately need more staff. T.T

You kick ass at staff stuff and keep everyone in line. The issue is just the activity. And I'm sure everyone in the thread will agree. <3

EDIT: Please note I said we'd talk about giving him MOD back. Bach as DM? FUCK no. Not right now. May 3rd hype. XD

Edited by Scootaloo (see edit history)

I'll make you a deal Bach. If you can log 20 hours of TF2 this week, we will chat about putting you back to Mod. Continue the activity and we can have a srs talk about upbumping you in the roster, because Lord knows we desperately need more staff. T.T

You kick ass at staff stuff and keep everyone in line. The issue is just the activity. And I'm sure everyone in the thread will agree.

EDIT: Please note I said we'd talk about giving him MOD back. Bach as DM? FUCK no. Not right now. May 3rd hype. XD

My computer shit on me and hence why I make my return. Also why I asked you guys for updated rules. Cause so help me god I need them.

I figured Id have to make my leaps amd bounds from the bottom. Considering shits changed a lot since Ive had staff.

-1 just wants his powers back, step down and have your powers for all eternity.

I'd just like to point out he still has the immunity of a DM, so I don't think he cares about that. rofl

As much as I would love to +1,

I'm gonna have to agree with Bello. [-1]

(Plz don't hurt me bby <3 )

May 3rd can't wait!

#BachHypeTrain

Changing to Neutral. With what Scootaloo said, if it happens he does get active and Scootaloo's requirements are met... Then +1 all the way.

I hate to be that guy, but I'd honestly rather give it some time.

I do not like the idea of old staff coming back and getting straight up promoted again without actually earning it.

Another thing that bothers me is how some people vouch on here. @TheSupremePatriot it really seems like you're trying to get Bach's approval since he's well known here in xG. I wonder if you've even ever played with him.

Not calling Supreme out he is an alright fellow, but people in general need to take a step back before they do something when they're talking to aggregates.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Moderator positions are for us, the higher ups, to measure if a user is fit for a staff position. It's Admin in training.

We KNOW Bach does his job well. His only problem is activity. Hence why I said if he becomes active again, he may once again join the staff.

Moderators are basically apprentices vying to become Admins or higher. Bach is no apprentice. He knows his shit and does a hell of a good job maintaining civility in servers.

As I said before, if he becomes active again and puts forth initiative, I think we should promote him immediately. He has nothing else to prove, other than he actually wants to return to help. Should he be able to do that, we should be happy to welcome him back to staff, as we are hurting for more coverage in servers.

Moderator positions are for us, the higher ups, to measure if a user is fit for a staff position. It's Admin in training.

We KNOW Bach does his job well. His only problem is activity. Hence why I said if he becomes active again, he may once again join the staff.

Moderators are basically apprentices vying to become Admins or higher. Bach is no apprentice. He knows his fudge and does a hell of a good job maintaining civility in servers.

As I said before, if he becomes active again and puts forth initiative, I think we should promote him immediately. He has nothing else to prove, other than he actually wants to return to help. Should he be able to do that, we should be happy to welcome him back to staff, as we are hurting for more coverage in servers.

But we have people set in place to promote him when ready. You can't just walk up and be promoting people. What's the point of havin DL/DMs if you're just going to do that? You're a CL. And knowing Bach, he's probs gunna leave in a month or so.

There's plenty of people on the servers who can get staff who are much more active. It was just for awhile friends were being promoted. Go looking for the right people. They're there.

But we have people set in place to promote him when ready. You can't just walk up and be promoting people. What's the point of havin DL/DMs if you're just going to do that? You're a CL. And knowing Bach, he's probs gunna leave in a month or so.

There's plenty of people on the servers who can get staff who are much more active. It was just for awhile friends were being promoted. Go looking for the right people. They're there.

not the hero we wanted, but the hero we needed~

I can't win. I suggest people for promotion, I get my ass reamed and told no. I try and bring back former staff, I get my ass reamed and told no.

I thought you guys wanted CLs that did stuff? Or would you rather I do nothing? If that's what you all prefer, I'll just shut the fuck up and not give any input whatsoever.

FFS, I was just trying to help. My bad for trying to look out for the TF2 division. >.>

Edited by Guest (see edit history)