Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Tatost

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:54599372

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Around August or so of last year, I was banned from all of the xeno gamer servers
permanently.
I was given no warning at all. All I did was make a joke with another player as he killed me and I said something I probably shouldn't have and I was instantly banned. Again, I was given no warnings at all from the admin/mod I believe the name of the moderator was Chicken Panda. If you need any more information, please contact me. Thanks.

I specifically remember this one being some form of "kill yourself, *insert generic obscene insult here*"

Since the rules on death threats has changed, +1. I perm'd him instantly as the rule was to perm anyone instantly if a "death threat" was made.

Oh yeah. This was during the time when death threats were taken way, way too seriously. I'm down for unbanning him, but try to watch what you say next time.

Thoughts @BelloWaldi ?

Oh yeah. This was during the time when death threats were taken way, way too seriously. I'm down for unbanning him, but try to watch what you say next time.

Thoughts @BelloWaldi ?

Could not agree more. Let's leave this open to get other people's opinion though.

Feel free to +1 or -1 if you are reading this :). We'll make a final decision tomorrow.

Thoughts @BelloWaldi ?

I suggested that all the people permed for it to be unbanned when the rule was changed.... noone cared.. lol.

+1

I suggested that all the people permed for it to be unbanned when the rule was changed.... noone cared.. lol.

+1

I think they cared, but just didn't care enough to go in and find out who exactly was permed from the cause.