Thorax_

Replace One Of The Low Population Servers With A Bhopping Server.

TF2 is as of now dying to be honest

:Old Man:

Really.

using the slender servers. A change would be nice in my opinion.

I have to agree with that part. Apart from @Egossi I know no one who likes slender anymore.

Replacing it with something popular seems great.

:Old Man:

Really.

I have to agree with that part. Apart from @Egossi I know no one who likes slender anymore.

Replacing it with something popular seems great.

:derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp:

yeah sure keep jb2 and plugins and scripts testing and replace slender cause people do play that gamemode on special occasions unlike the other options

even deathrun gets the same amount of population as our slender cause our deathrun plugin sucks balls

yeah sure keep jb2 and plugins and scripts testing and replace slender cause people do play that gamemode on special occasions unlike the other options

even deathrun gets the same amount of population as our slender cause our deathrun plugin sucks balls

Well, if we are talking about "special occasions" of getting a server populated, then why are we just up and forgetting about jb2? We had a full server just 2-3 days ago for a good hour or two until we got bored. I know I'm defending jb2, but what can you really expect from me ;). If a server is getting replaced, then ya know what I say? Call a community vote and see what server they want to be changed and what to change it into, I feel that would be the best way to populate the server and keep it populated.

That's all I have to say here so have this:llama:

deathrun plugin sucks balls

General Update Thread

Deathrun

• Completely fixed deathrun
  • Our new plugin will restrict every other slot than melee.
  • The timer has been removed.

• Teamswitching was fixed
  • minor improvements

Deathrun was fixed a while ago and gets a small amount of population on weekends.

I never see people on slender. :Old Man:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)