Thorax_

Replace One Of The Low Population Servers With A Bhopping Server.

I really would like to see a bhopping server, I think it would be something a bit different from what is already available from xG, and Im pretty sure that the server would catch on fast and get some population to it.

Thoughts?

@Scootaloo @Goblins @BelloWaldi @Rejects @Vacindak @Caleb956 @NitNat

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

I have never heard of someone who goes on tf2 to bhop. People who do that play Counter Strike. I highly doubt the server would have any stable population.

-1 basically what barmithian said eople who play source games to bhop play gmod or counter strike, server would be 99% dead.

So are both of the Slender Fortress servers. If it does lack population it wouldn’t be doing anything different than as mentioned Slender Fortress already does.

Most of the regulars on the surf server enjoy bhopping and some of the surf maps lack enough room to do so without falling off the edge.

Just my opinion

(don’t even know why there are two slender fortress servers anyway.... unless bans.xenogamers.com was showing double...

Have you seen @Vacindak?

Nope.

It'll be like replacing one dead server with another dead server if anything we should just remove some of the dead servers and free up resources and funds for active things :) :(

Nope.

It'll be like replacing one dead server with another dead server if anything we should just remove some of the dead servers and free up resources and funds for active things :) :(

I mean what use is two slender fortress servers, at least replace one where an occasional few people would pop in at least.... from what I’ve seen, no one has touched slender fortress... {well... either of them...}

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I mean what use is two slender fortress servers, at least replace one where an occasional few people would pop in at least.... from what I’ve seen, no one has touched slender fortress... {well... either of them...}

I only see one slenderfortress server, it's glitched for you some how

Though I'd love to see a Bhop server, I feel like it wouldn't be too popular. Maybe if we could get a map that's half Bhop half Surf, we could add it to the surf server since it's already got Bhop. If such a thing doesn't exist, maybe I could make one, I dunno. Just a thought

-Sincerely. a person who goes on TF2 to Bhop

[ATTACH]23853[/ATTACH]

Ya.. weird there's only one for me... yours is likely seeing the same one twice for whatever reason.

In that case, changing thread title to whatever low population server it would be possible to be replaced with :3

thanks for clearing that up @BelloWaldi