Osiris

Hero - Team Fortress 2

Played with him a few times, knows the rules, is competent, active, mature and caring.

However it seems a little early since you just came back, if you can prove that you're gonna stay active for throughout next two weeks I personally don't see an issue with making you a mod again.

So maybe+1 for promo/demo in two weeks. c:

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

+1 Extremely active, mature, and reliable. Always !calladmin and provide resourceful and plentiful information when rule breakers appear or when issues pop up. Very friendly and experience. Would LOVE to see Hero rejoin our staff crew.

A: 9

M: 9001

+1

Knows rules, enforces them if he can and does something other players who have made staff submissions don't do, actually use !calladmin

He doesn't just sit on the server and go "rulebreakers lol never any staff here I should be mod lol"

He actually uses !calladmin, friend invited tons of staff to message if there's a problem, and even got Steam IDs of people who were causing trouble before staff even showed up to help

He shows a lot of potential as a staff member, and can definitely be an asset to the clan

I don't play TF2 anymore, but you guys seem to be rushing this. He just came back and even @BelloWaldi saying a promotion in two weeks because you JUST came back seems a little fast.

Not sure how desperate you guys are for moderators, but everything in this thread seems rushed. Also, putting [xG:xM] as your tag is wildly unnecessary and will just cause confusion. I fail to understand why you thought it was a good idea.

I don't play TF2 anymore, but you guys seem to be rushing this. He just came back and even @BelloWaldi saying a promotion in two weeks because you JUST came back seems a little fast.

He has been mod before and did a pretty good job. As far as I've noticed when I played with him he didnt really change, so it is clear [to me] that he knows his shit.

I've been playing with him so much, I don't think +1ing this was a rash decision.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Bump, 'cause I wanna know what others think.

*gives opinion*

*negatively rated*

He has been mod before and did a pretty good job. As far as I've noticed when I played with him he didnt really change, so it is clear [to me] that he knows his fudge.

I've been playing with him so much, I don't think it was a rash decision to +1 this.

I hadn't said it was a rash decision, I had said it was rushed. He was a good mod, and will be a good mod. But considering how long I had originally waited patiently years ago for moderator, it seems the division is much more eager for more staff, regardless of how well you know them. I wouldn't personally say 2 weeks of moderate activity is enough to promote somebody, but hey, you're the DM.

Think about the number of times @Bach left and came back and not once did anyone think twice about giving him a staff position again. I'm not comparing myself to Bach, but I don't intend to leave again anytime soon and I believe I'm just as qualified for a staff position as I was before. Nobody's being "desperate" here.

I also had never accused you of wanting to leave immediately. You just came back from a long time of being inactive and you were quite swift making the moderator submission. I worry about the clan, and it does seem like the servers are losing population. If that's the case, you guys have to be careful in your moderator selection. Hero, in particular, is a good pick. But there are a few others that I strongly disagree with, and looking more deeply into things is a good place to start.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, but I'm just trying to look out for the clan.